Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack
Last updated date: February 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Space Saver Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Space Saver Bag you should buy.
Update as December 20, 2019:
Checkout The Best Space Saver Bag for a detailed review of all the top space saver bags.
Whether you need to store clothing or comforters under your bed or in the attic, the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack is an excellent choice. The bags are 25% thicker than other brands, which means they are less susceptible to tears. They also are designed to prevent mold and bacteria growth while also keeping out bugs and insects.
In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Vacwel Vacuum Storage Bags. The brand offering premium quality storage-solutions. All Vacwel products come with 100% hassle-free, friendly support every time. "Our goal for Vacwel, is to grow as a brand over time but NOT through heavy advertising, instead through customer referral." Brand Manager A Wonderful Solution for seasonal storage, home relocation, soft toy organization, motorhome space saving, to protect winter clothing or to minimize travel luggage. Preserve your fabrics against INSECTS, DAMPNESS, MOULD, MILDEW AND ODORS Easy-to-follow instructions with picture demonstrations are provided in every Vacwel Space Saver Pack Vacwel have added extra nylon strength reinforcement into their Vacuum Storage Bags 6x AIR-TIGHT, JUMBO 30 x 43", EASY TO USE Vacuum Storage Bags Ideal for storing DUVETS, WINTER CLOTHES, KIDS SOFT TOYS also for HOME RELOCATIONS and TRAVEL. Proven to condense most textile Volumes Down to less than 1/3 of their Original Volume. WHO SAID “Great Things Come in Small Packages?” They were right! Store well, Preserve well, VAC WEL
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Space Saver Bags
Whether you have a small apartment and need to maximize every inch of space or a large home with items you’d like to store in the attic, space saver bags are the answer. These handy devices remove the air from your clothing and bedding to shrink them down to a smaller size. In fact, they also make space saver bags that fit your suitcase, so you can travel with a few extra outfits.
As you browse the different models, you’ll find they come in a wide range of sizes. You can purchase a travel-size, small, medium, large and even jumbo-size bag. While you can certainly store clothing in all of these sizes, the large and jumbo versions are great for fluffy comforters and collections of stuffed animals.
When choosing a space saver bag set, examine the material used to make the bags. The SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack, for example, is made from a highly durable PE and PA material. It’s also thicker and has stronger seams, so it’s less likely to rip.
Depending on where you plan on storing your items, you’ll also want to make sure the bags are waterproof. Some models are also made with antimicrobial materials to prevent mold and mildew growth. The Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack even protects against ticks, insects and dust mites.
Of course, one of the most important features of a space saver bag is its seal. You want to know that after you’ve removed the air, the seal will hold. The Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack uses a double-zip seal with a triple-seal turbo valve.
Sometimes you’ll come across a space saver bag that has an extra feature or two. For example, you may find one set comes with a complimentary hand pump and two travel-size bags. The Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack has an extra stay-on clip to keep the zipper from re-opening. If you’re having trouble deciding between two brands, an extra feature might help you make the best choice.
The Space Saver Bag Buying Guide
- Look for a warranty or satisfaction guarantee. Many of the companies that sell space saver bags provide a lifetime replacement guarantee for their customers. This way, if you encounter any problems, you can call and request a new bag.
- You must handle the space saver bags with care, as the exterior can rip open if it isn’t properly cared for.
- Don’t overload the space saver bag. There should be a stop line within the bag to guide you. Placing too many items in the bag will put pressure on the bag’s seams, which could cause the seams to rupture.
- Items must be fully dry before they can be packed and stored in a space saver bag. This not only prevents the growth of mold and mildew but also the bleeding of a colored fabric onto another.
- Never store objects with sharp edges in a space saver bag, as the object could puncture the bag.
- It is recommended that you do not store any leather or fur clothing in the space saver bags.
- Should you accidentally spill a beverage on the storage bag, have no fear. Since the bag is made of plastic, you can easily wipe up the spill with an absorbent paper towel or moist washcloth. Just make sure you go back over the area with a dry paper towel or lint-free kitchen towel before you use it to store your clothing.
- When it comes to space saver bags, you can expect the price to be directly related to the number of bags in the set. For example, the Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack and the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack cost less than the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack and the Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Set, 20 Pack, as they have fewer bags in their sets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide