Utopia Bedding Down Alternative Queen Comforter Set
Last updated date: December 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Comforter Set you should buy.
Editor's Note December 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Queen Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top queen comforter sets.
This queen comforter set is highly durable, made with strong stitching and weaving. The brushed microfiber material is soft and comfortable. This set is machine-washable and tumble dryer-safe.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Utopia Bedding Utopia Bedding Down Alternative Queen Comforter Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. COMFORTER SET - Down alternative Queen size comforter measuring 88 inches x 88 inches with two pillow shams measuring 20 inches x 26 inches with 2 inches flange; constructed using techniques that include better stitching and stronger weaving. BRUSHED MICROFIBER - The brushed microfiber fabric is 100 percent polyester which provides an extremely soft and comfortable feel. DURABLE - Solid pattern comforter is highly durable with a high tensile strength, making it strong and less likely to rip or tear; it is filled with siliconized filling. GREAT ITEM TO GIFT - Great gift idea for all your loved ones on special occasions; surprise your friends and family with this fashionable comforter set. CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle, and simply sun-dry or tumble dry on a low heat setting; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Comforter Sets
The focal point of the bedroom is the bed. It is not only the largest object in most bedrooms, but it’s also the most inviting. You can set the tone for your bedroom by choosing the right comforter set. For example, if you want to wake up to a burst of energy, opt for bright and bold colors like yellow, orange and red. Or, if you’d prefer a calm and quiet space, opt for soothing colors like light blue or cream.
When you’re looking for the right comforter set, it’s important to consider the material. This affects the durability of your comforter set, along with how easy it is to care for. Polyester and microfiber are common options that offer comfort, longevity and softness. The materials look like new after each wash, and can be used daily for years to come.
The filling of the comforter set is also key, as it affects how warm the bedding will be. Most comforters are filled with goose or duck down, or a down alternative. If you suffer from allergies, a down alternative is a better choice. It is also less pricey than real down. The “fill power” refers to how densely the comforter is filled. If you want to be toasty at night during the winter months, opt for a fill power of 600 or higher.
The Queen Comforter Set Buying Guide
- When buying a queen comforter set, take a look at what else is included with the comforter. While some comforters are sold individually, you can also get sets that come with full bedding, including flat sheets, fitted sheets, pillow shams and pillow cases. Other sets only include the comforter and pillow shams. Figure out what you need to create a serene and inviting setting for your bed.
- Many queen comforter sets have reversible comforters. These offer versatility because you can change up the look of your room simply by turning the comforter over. One side of the comforter is often printed with a design or pattern while the other is a solid color. You can also find reversible comforters that have two different colors on either side.
- Well-constructed comforters can last around 10 years. Check to see whether the filling has become lumpy or uneven. This is usually a sign that it’s time to get a new comforter. If you want to make your comforter last longer, consider putting it inside a duvet cover.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide