USA Toyz Whipz Micro Racers Mini Cars
Last updated date: December 5, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stocking Stuffers For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stocking Stuffer For Boys you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stocking Stuffers For Boys for a detailed review of all the top stocking stuffers for boys.
This USA Toyz Whipz Micro Racers Mini Car is tiny but versatile. Kids can set it loose inside the included stunt ball or race it around on any flat surface. The long battery life is a plus, and charging is easy with the USB attachment.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the USA Toyz Whipz Micro Racers Mini Cars placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
whipz micro racers mini cars boys toys balls for kids racer remote spinner light up girls ball with whipz micro racers mini cars boys toys balls for kids racer remote spinner light up girls ball with cars toys toy mini car light up stocking stuffers racers men kids led 3 year old boys 5 toddlers whipz micro racers mini cars boys toys balls for kids racer remote spinner light up girls ball with whipz micro racers mini cars boys toys balls for kids racer remote spinner light up girls ball with whipz micro racers mini cars boys toys balls for kids racer remote spinner light up girls ball with whipz micro racers mini cars boys toys balls for kids racer remote spinner light up girls ball with HAIRPIN TWISTS & TURNS! Race these mini cars in 2 speeds and watch the LED toys flash and dash across counters, floors and more! The Whipz Clip lets you (literally) use a hairpin or pen-like object to pivot whip your mini cars – talk about a revolution! 2 WHIPZ MAKE A WHIPZ-NADO! Attach 2 mini cars together with the Whipz Clips to make “Whipz-Nados!” Flashing LED lights make your light up toys blink, blip, and make streaks of swirling light, day or night. PETITE, PORTABLE POWERHOUSE Put these fast, tiny tricksters in your pocket and race ‘em any time. Whipz racers grip the strip every trip with real rubber tires that’ll spin, even when you hold them. So long, fidget spinners. VORTEX OF VROOM Whipz mini cars are here for the fast and the curious! Unleash these cars on any flat surface or use the Stunt Ball for 360° orbital tricks. Seal your Whipz racer inside the ball to see your car zip and flip at a clip! hotwheels muscle electronics new bounce jump fast set vehicles teenage design lights preschoolers cars toys toy cars mini car light up toys mini toy stocking stuffers cars mini racers stocking for men stocking stuffers for kids led toys mini cars mini toys for kids toy cars for 3 year boys GREAT TOYS + GREAT CARE DEDICATED U.S.-BASED TEAM. It all starts right here in Seattle. We’re in PST, but we’re ready to respond ASAP. 24-HOUR MONITORING. We’re basically just hanging out, waiting to hear from you. So, please don’t hesitate if you need help. 1-ON-1 COMMUNICATION. We’re people that like helping people. Reach out and you’ll find a real beating heart at the other end of the line. QUALITY ASSURED THE SAFETY PROMISE. Safety is the top priority for us at USA Toyz. We work hard to ensure all our toys meet the highest standards. U.S.-TESTED TOYS. We test every toy in-house to provide the best-made toys for the best playing experience imaginable. PLAY YOUR WAY EVERY DAY. We design toys that are built to last so kids at heart can play all day, every day. CONTENTS 1 Whipz Mini Racer Car 1 Stunt Ball 1 Whipz Clip 1 USB Charger For Ages 6+
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stocking Stuffers For Boys
“Good things come in small packages.” That old saw gets truer every year, as technology makes toys not only more compact, but more full-featured. Handheld video-game systems like the Nintendo Switch look as great or better than home consoles did 10 years ago. Keychain-sized cars can do stunts that full RC cars once struggled to pull off. Even many action figures can now quote lines from the movies that inspired them.
All of the above toys have one thing in common: They can all fit into a stocking. And if you really want to earn that Santa hat, don’t see that stocking as a receptacle for afterthought toys. There’s plenty of affordable ways to wow the kids on your Christmas list when they open that oversized sock — especially if they’re boys.
When it comes to especially young boys in the 3-7 age range, things are a little easier. You can be pretty sure that these quickly growing tykes will always need new clothes, and most toddler casual wear will fit right into a stocking. But unless you’re the parent that has to give that thankless gift of plain white undies or socks, feel free to make an impression with some gear that features one of their favorite superheroes or cartoon characters.
For toys, the aforementioned action figures are always a good bet. Just do your research and make sure it’s a hero that the kid knows, yet doesn’t already have. When it comes to character merchandise, cheap knock-off brands aren’t likely to fool even the youngest kids in this media-saturated age.
Candy? That’s sure to be a hit with kids this age. Just make sure that it’s not too perishable or prone to melt, or you might be paying for another stocking.
As boys enter the 8-12 range, gift options open up dramatically, but their tastes are likely to be pretty mercurial. A little research is even more important here, if you’re not a close relative. What music do they like? What movies have they seen? What games do they own?
Speaking of games, lots of boys this age might be into trading card games such as Pokemon or Magic: The Gathering. If so, that’s an easy niche to fill. Booster packs for these games are pretty affordable and accessible. They’re also full of random cards so you can be sure you’re not duplicating somebody else’s present. Other types of stand-alone card games or travel games can also be fun. Just check the number of players required to make sure your kid has enough friends or relatives to play with.
Video games are also a good choice, if a bit pricier. This is one of the rare occasions where a used game might be acceptable, if you can find one that suits the player. Just avoid the rookie mistake of tech-averse grandparents everywhere: Don’t get them a game that’s only compatible with a console they don’t own.
Around this age, it won’t always be the flashiest tech items that get the biggest smiles. If the child is old enough to own their own phone or media player, a decent pair of headphones or a Bluetooth speaker might be just the thing — even if the boy already has one. Kids tend to lose earbuds with depressing regularity.
Speaking of losing items, school supplies will be appreciated at the end of Christmas break, even if they aren’t necessarily a hit on Christmas morning. Pens, calculators and pencil holders are all perennial needs for tweens, and compact enough for any stocking.
The Stocking Stuffer For Boys Buying Guide
- The kids of distant relatives or friends can be tough to buy for, and it’s all too easy to just give in and buy them a gift card — especially when they fit so snugly into a stocking. And sure, free money is always appreciated. But at least put a little imagination into it by sneaking the gift card into an otherwise blah present. Say, a plain pair of socks or a pack of math flash cards. Just don’t get too sneaky if you won’t be around for the unveiling. Those cards can be easy to lose in the pile of holiday wrapping.
- Boys do love their video games, and even cheap games will usually get some appreciation. Just make sure you do a bit of research first. Check that the child owns a system that can play the game, and make sure that it’s age appropriate. Game manufacturers make it relatively easy these days: Just check the ESRB (Entertainment Software Ratings Board) box on the bottom corner. It gives a very general suggested age range with a rundown of questionable depictions in the game (violence, alcohol use, etc.).
- Stocking stuffers are sometimes a great way to sneak a little education into the holidays. Binoculars or toy microscopes can get a surprising amount of play out of curious tykes, and there’s a great array of mini-games out there that are great at teaching math and language skills.
- Don’t be afraid to go old school, even with the most tech-savvy tweens. It’s a great coincidence that many of the classic toys of yesteryear still fit pretty nicely into a stocking. Magic 8-Balls, Slinky toys and Hot Wheels cars can be a great last-minute addition that you and that kid on your list can bond over. And who knows? Maybe a bit of retro flair is just what they need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide