United Solutions Plastic Outdoor Trash Can, 32-Gallon
Last updated date: August 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Trash Cans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Trash Can you should buy.
Update as August 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Trash Can for a detailed review of all the top outdoor trash cans.
With this outdoor trash can set, you get not one, but two 32-gallon cans. Each is perfect for collecting the weeks trash, as well as cleaning up fallen leaves and yard debris. The lid is designed to snap shut, which means you won't have to worry about any visiting critters getting into you garbage.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the United Solutions Plastic Outdoor Trash Can, 32-Gallon placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This 32 Gallon Trash Can with wheels and attached lid is perfect for heavy loads and a wide variety of contents. Use it as a trash or recycling bin. It is ideal for use indoors, outdoors, in the garage, basement, and everywhere in between. United Solutions’ 32-gallon trash cans are strong, durable, sturdy and reliable. With a securely attached lid, you can feel confident that its contents are safe and secure. Tote the large trash can with lid around on its rugged wheels. With the capacity of 64 pounds, you can load it up and easily transport this big trash can with the ergonomic handle. Constructed with heavy duty polypropylene and high-quality construction, this garbage can with lid is ideal to endure extreme temperatures and rough use. Capitalize on its versatility, and use this trash can in your basement, kitchen, garage, back yard, and more. Product Dimensions – 22.385 in. L X 20.981 in. W X 33.462 in. H.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Trash Cans
You likely have garbage cans throughout your home, but if you spend any time outdoors, trash disposal can become a problem. Collecting waste to take inside when you’re grilling out or entertaining is inconvenient. You may even find yourself dedicating time to clean up after every backyard gathering.
A good outdoor trash can will save you loads of time and energy over the years. But there are a few things to consider before you buy one. Patios and decks need different receptacles than the type of garbage can you’d use for your weekly trash collection. You can find cans of all different sizes and designs, each with unique features that work better in some areas than others.
As with indoor receptacles, odor protection is an important feature of any outdoor trash can, especially if it’s in an area where you’ll be entertaining. Look for one with a lid that seals well enough to lock in odors without being tough to open when you or your guests need access. Critters can also be a concern, especially if you’re in a heavily-forested area prone to bears. In those instances, look for a lid that locks between uses.
If you’re looking for a trash can for an area like a workshop or garage, you can swap features like lid security for convenient access. A swing-top lid will keep odors at a minimum while also ensuring access is easy. Pay close attention to the space you have available for your trash can and shop accordingly.
The appearance of your trash can will undoubtedly serve as a deciding factor as you shop. You can choose between cans made from stainless steel, polypropylene or other materials, as well as selecting from a variety of colors with some cans. As you’re shopping, consider how easy or difficult it will be to clean your trash can. Although it’s not likely to be something you’ll do often, having a removable liner can really come in handy for cleaning.
The Outdoor Trash Can Buying Guide
- There are a variety of trash can designs, each with its own benefits. Stainless steel finishes can be tempting, but keep in mind they can be prone to showing fingerprints, smudges and dirt more easily than cans of other builds.
- Cleaning will always be an issue with garbage cans. No matter how careful you are to keep all trash in bags, leaks and spills are unavoidable. Some outdoor cans come with internal liners that you can remove and clean separately from the outer shell.
- One common issue with garbage cans is bag removal. If you overstuff your bag with trash before removing it, you may find yourself struggling to get the bag out, possibly straining yourself or tearing the bag.
- Ease of access is another issue, particularly if your trash can is meant for individual item disposal rather than collecting large bags that you bring from inside the house. Look for a lid that provides security while still making it easy to get your trash inside.
- Many outdoor trash cans have attached lids. There’s a good reason. A lid that can be removed can easily get lost or accidentally tossed in with the week’s garbage, forcing you to track down a replacement. Since lids aren’t always sold separately by manufacturers, you may even find yourself buying a completely new trash can after losing the lid.
- Water resistance is another valuable feature. Any outdoor trash can will be exposed to the elements 24/7, so make sure your lid keeps water out and that the base of your garbage can will keep it steady through even the most intense windstorms.
- If you’ll be moving your trash can around every now and then, especially if it’s heavier, make sure you choose one that can be easily relocated. Some have wheels, while others are designed to withstand being dragged across rough surfaces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide