Under Armour Men’s Ignite Vi Cushioned Sandal
Last updated date: April 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Sandal you should buy.
Update as April 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Men’s Sandals for a detailed review of all the top men's sandals.
These sandals feature a soft foam footpad and contouring for hours of comfort. You'll also get a synthetic strap that easily adjusts to help you customize the fit to your foot size. The EVA outsole has traction pods in the heel to provide stability and extra cushioning.
In our analysis, the Under Armour Under Armour Men's Ignite Vi Cushioned Sandal placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Rubber sole. Adjustable synthetic strap with soft foam underneath for added comfort. Footbed built with two layers of Performance 4D Foam for unprecedented comfort. Anatomical contours provide additional cushioning. Re-engineered EVA outsole built with durable traction pods in heel for lightweight cushioning & comfort.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Sandals
Sandals can be a great alternative to tennis shoes, especially if you’re at the pool or on the beach. Instead of having to stop to put on socks and tie your laces, you can slip on a pair of shoes that will get you from Point A to Point B.
But there are a few things to look for when it comes to men’s sandals. One is comfort. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for convenience. Many sandals come with cushioned footbeds and arch support, both of which are crucial if you’ll be spending significant time on your feet.
Safety is also a key factor. If you’ll be traveling over slippery surfaces, it’s important to have skid-resistant outsoles. You’ll also find some sandals that include extra cushioning in the heels to give you a little extra comfort.
The material itself is important, too, though. You can find leather sandals, but if you’ll be wearing them in wet conditions like the pool or the beach, you may want to avoid those materials. Some sandals are built specifically so that water rolls off of them. This can help keep your feet dry.
Most sandals are not one size fits all. Pay attention to sizing. If your feet are outside the typical size range, you may be limited in your options.
The Men's Sandal Buying Guide
- It can be tough to find a pair of sandals that fits the diameter of your foot, even if the length is right. A pair with adjustable straps can help you find the perfect fit.
- For a little extra fun, you can find sandals that have a bottle opener built-in. This can come in handy at your summer gatherings.
- The type of sandals you buy depends on where you’ll be wearing them. If you plan to wear them to walk long distances, you’ll need to prioritize arch support and extra cushioning in the footbed. If it’s just a pair you’ll be wearing at the pool, comfort won’t be as big an issue as skid- and water-resistance.
- If you’re doing work where there’s the possibility you might drop something on your toes, sandals aren’t the right option. You should wear shoes that provide full protection for your feet.
- Before debuting your bare feet in public, make sure they’re in good shape. You may want to take time for a professional pedicure before sandal season starts.
- As great as rubber sandals can be on slippery surfaces, they can be prone to cracking as they wear out, so you might not get as much use from them as you would with a foam or plastic pair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide