Ulax Wheeled Woven Wicker Rust-Free Outdoor Chaise, 2-Piece
Last updated date: April 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Chaise for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Ulax Wheeled Woven Wicker Rust-Free Outdoor Chaise, 2-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fully woven padded chaise lounge with wheels. Dimension: 79″ L x 24.6″ W x 38.5″ H. Crafted with weather- and UV-resistant wicker material, durable rust free aluminum frame. The entire bed and back of this chaise is padded with quick drying, reticulated foam under the all-weather weave to create the ultimate in comfort and low maintenance. Quick dry foam is a highly resilient and durable material and is recommended if you want to leave your outdoor furniture outside exposed to the elements all year round. Allows for perfect positioning by adjusting the backrest; legs can be folded in. Sample assembly required.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you spend any time poolside in the summer, you’ve enjoyed the benefits of a chaise lounge. This simple design allows you to soak up the sun while also capably handling wet bathing suits and towels.
But chaise lounges aren’t limited to swimming pools. They come in a variety of styles and colors that can make them a great fit for your own deck or patio. You can even find some fabrics that hold up well with constant exposure to moisture, heat and sunlight. Polyesters are popular for outdoor furniture, especially a type of polyester called Textiline. It features heat-reducing properties as well as resisting fading with UV exposure.
Before you start looking for an outdoor chaise, though, think about the features you want. Some have arms, while others don’t, but if they do have arms, make sure they’ll keep you comfortable. You’ll also find chaises with adjustable footrests, allowing you to find the perfect position while you’re reclining.
The most adjustability for outdoor chaises, though, comes with the backrest. That feature makes it easy to find the fit that works perfectly for you. Look at the mechanics of making those adjustments. Is it easy to shift from one position to another? Can you do it while seated, or will you have to stand to change position? Some chaises let you adjust from a couple or a few positions, while others offer as many as seven.
But even finding the most comfortable position won’t help if the material of the chaise lounge itself isn’t right. Many chaise lounges are set up to be able to endure exposure to the weather, but that can be at the sacrifice of comfort. Look for one that’s both weather resistant and comfortable for hours of relaxing.
The Buying Guide
- Weight capacity of chaises can vary from one to another. Often you’ll find one rated to between 200 and 300 pounds.
- When looking at weather resistance, pay close attention to the frame. You’ll want one that can hold up over years of exposure to the elements. Often the metal is powder coated to resist rust and corrosion. The material of the chair needs to be able to hold its color intensity after prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Textilene is a popular fabric for lounge chairs. It packs in plenty of breathability to help keep you cool on those extra-hot days. But it also has UV protection that gives you the fade resistance you need.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to move your chair around. Look for a frame that’s sturdy while also giving you the lightweight build you need. Also keep in mind, though, that your outdoor furniture will endure weather conditions like extreme winds. If it’s too lightweight, you’ll need to fold it up and store it away.
- Portability can come in handy in a chaise. You’ll always have a comfortable place to relax, whether you’re camping in the woods or suntanning at the beach for the day. Look for one you can fold up and tuck into your trunk if you think you’ll want to take your chaise on the go.
- Some chaises require assembly, while others arrive fully put together. Look at the setup process before you order so you can be prepared with the tools you need.
- If you’re tall, check the length of the chaise. Some aren’t ideal for taller people.
- A removable pillow can come in handy while you’re relaxing. Since it’s removable, you have the option of setting it aside if you don’t want to use it sometimes.
- An attached cupholder can be a big bonus. But there are also some that build in a tray for setting your belongings aside, including sunglasses, phones and other items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide