UBeesize Universal Phone Mount Camera Tripod, 67-Inch
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Camera Tripods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camera Tripod you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Camera Tripod To Set Up The Perfect Shot for a detailed review of all the top camera tripods.
There isn't anything you can't do with this camera tripod. It not only works on a tabletop at a height of 20.1 inches, but it also expands to 67.3 inches, should you need to set it up on the floor. The tripod offers 360-degree panoramic shooting and comes with a wireless remote and handy storage bag.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the UBeesize Universal Phone Mount Camera Tripod, 67-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IMPRESSIVE HEIGHT RANGES: Collapsing to tabeletop height 20.1 inches and expanding to 67.3 inches in only a few seconds, this tripod fully adapts to a range of different user heights and enables you to compose your photos more creatively than ever before. MULTIPLE SHOOTING ANGLES: Thanks to its versatile central mechanism, it adjusts to multiple shooting angles in only a few seconds, including Landscape Mode, Portrait Mode, Low Angle Shot, High Angle Shot, which allows you to discover your potential and shoot like never before. UNIVERSAL PHONE MOUNT & WIRELESS REMOTE: The tripod provides a universal 360° rotating phone holder, extending from 58mm(2.3Inches) to 115mm（4.5Inches) that fits most smartphones. Moreover, it comes with a Wireless remote, pairs with your mobile so that you can take photos/video from 30ft/10m away. UNIQUE PREMIUM DESIGN: Our tripod combines high-quality materials (High-grade Alluminum Alloy with ABS Resin), technological expertise and innovation with superior Italian design, catering to every style and type of camera and is ready to support photographers in every stage of their work. HIGH COMPATIBILITY: A Camera Stand for All Cameras(Nikon D3500, Fujifilm X-T200, Canon EOS 250D, Olympus, Panasonic), Cell Phones, Ipad, Projector, Webcam, Gopro and Spotting Scopes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Camera Tripods
The camera tripod, a three-legged stand used to mount devices for recording visual images, is a must-have for both novice and professional photographers. Since camera motion is any photographer’s enemy, the main purpose of the tripod is to hold the camera steady and eliminate vibration to boost the technical quality of images. While most tripods have a similar appearance, there are a bounty of brands, styles and variations to choose from.
The basic components of a tripod are the head (where you attach your camera), the chassis (a platform at the apex of the tripod for mounting the head), legs and leg locks (allowing you to adjust the tripod to different heights) and the center column (the piece attached to the chassis to extend the height even farther). All of these parts are engineered to work together to help photographers stabilize their cameras on all types of terrain and help them use their devices more creatively.
Camera tripods are also used by photographers to capture the same scene multiple times or images using slow shutter speeds (long exposure). Due to the widespread usage of smartphones to take high-quality photos in recent years, three-legged stands are now used more widely by those without traditional cameras, like point-and-shoots and digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) varieties. Many tripods even come with handy smartphone mounts.
The Camera Tripod Buying Guide
- One thing to consider when shopping for a camera tripod is the cumulative height of the product. Before making your purchase, add the heights of the legs and head together to find out how high the viewfinder of your camera will sit. Then, consider your height and whether the viewfinder will be higher than your eyes, which is ideal. If the total height comes up short, you will have to bend down to see through your lens.
- Camera tripods equipped with lateral arms allow users to move the center column to a horizontal position, which is perfect for overhead or tabletop shooting of products or food.
- Modern tripods are typically made from wood, aluminum and carbon fiber. Aluminum tripods are favored for their affordability and durability.
- Many tripods are equipped with flip or twist leg locks, preventing them from retracting or extending further during usage.
- There are several types of camera heads (the piece your camera attaches to), but the two common ones are the pan-and-tilt (also known as the three-way) and ball. The pan-and-tilt option lets you pan the head left and right and tilt it up and down and to the side; this allows users to execute precise movements. but may also make the product bulky. The ball head, which is smaller and easier to use, uses a rolling ball to control the movement of the head and is popular for smartphone use.
- Since using the center column attached to your chassis can increase the wobbliness of your tripod, don’t extend it unless you need to (for example, to capture a specific shot).
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide