Ubblove Steel 8-Note Tongue Drum & Percussion Kit
Last updated: October 27, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drums & Percussion and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drum & Percussion you should buy.
Playing this drums and percussion set is a great way to create a relaxing atmosphere that will lead to a reduction in stress. The high-quality set comes neatly packaged inside a travel bag with a cute llama print. You can order the actual drum in a variety of colors, including purple, green and silver.
In our analysis, the Ubblove Steel 8-Note Tongue Drum & Percussion Kit placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Material and Design. Made by steel-titanium alloy, strictly hand-modulated, and accurately cut by hand, high-end percussion instrument with perfect tone. Package includes. Come with Steel Tongue Drum Bag, Mallets Holder and Mallets Bag, Wiping Cloth, Shoulder Strap. Easy Play and Nice Sounds. Just follow your heart to explore, and its ethereal sounds can purify your mind and soul, and makes you achieve inner peace. Widely Use. Music education for kids, Musial drum for beginer, Christmas gift, Birthday gift. Gift Option. It is a nice and special gift for Friends, Children, Music lover.
Drum & Percussion Rankings
Percussion instruments are any instruments that can be beaten or struck. This can be with a hand or an object, such as a set of sticks. That means drums are a percussion instrument. When shopping for drums and percussion, you’ll want to take skill level and design into consideration.
Teachers and parents who want to encourage a love of music should look for a drum set that is designed for children ages 5 and up. You’ll find pre-tuned sets that include Acousticon shells and a vibrant rainforest finish are an excellent choice. Some sets even include different size drums, such as 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 inches.
Bongo-style drums are also a great choice for beginners, as they are easy to play, yet still offer professional sound quality. Many sets are constructed from natural wood and feature smooth black powder-coated hardware with an attractive glossy finish.
If you’re looking for a drum that produces an ethereal sound, a steel tongue drum is a better choice. High-end models made from a steel-titanium alloy that are strictly hand-modulated produce perfect tones. This type of drum is often used to promote an atmosphere of relaxation, which leads to a reduction in stress.
Consider opting for a drum and percussion kit. These kits not only include a drum, but also a set of mallets, mallet holder, shoulder strap, music book and cleaning cloth. They may even come with a handy travel bag, allowing you to transport the kit from home to school or the park.
- Some drums and percussion sets include a tuning wrench. If your kit doesn’t, you may want to invest in one to ensure your drums are producing accurate sounds.
- Steel tongue drums are often sold in a variety of colors, including green, purple, black, white and blue.
- Beginners will find helpful instructional videos online, but it may still be a good idea to sign up for a few classes to learn the basics of the drum.
- It’s good practice to keep your drums inside a carry case when not in use, as this protects them from dust, bugs and accidental spills.
- When purchasing drums made from wood, you’ll want to check that the product is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This certification lets you know that the company is environmentally responsible.
- Drums and percussion kits come in a variety of price tags, some of which are budget-friendly. You may want to consider picking one up to give as a gift.