U’Artlines Crossweave Vinyl Non-Slip Placemat, Set of 6
Last updated date: June 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Placemats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Placemats you should buy.
Update as June 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Placemats for a detailed review of all the top kitchen placemats.
The attractive design of these kitchen placemats makes them ideal for business settings, as well as home use. The mats are constructed from an eco-friendly PVC material that is resistant to stains and mildew growth. It also dries quickly after each wipe down.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the U'Artlines Crossweave Vinyl Non-Slip Placemat, Set of 6 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
U'Artlines Quality Placemats ---- A perfect match with U'Artlines Table Runner. About U'Artlines Our products are manufactured with the upmost attention to quality, detail and value. The product by U'Artlines are all Restaurant quality, Long lasting, Excellent value, creative patterns and high functionality. U'Artlines PVC Placemats Material: 70% PVC+30% Polyester These placemats are weaved out of PVC fiber, so they are NOT water tight and NOT totally spill proof mats. Heat resistant and durable: Highest heat-resisting temperature can amount to 150°F that is 65℃, please DO NOT use it exceed the temprature. Washable: Easy to clean. Stains just wash off and it dries very quickly. Care Instructions Clean with water and dry under the shade. No machine wash or disinfected with microwaves. Easy to clean with wet cloth, or rinse with little cleaner would make them look as new. When you meet Crease Promblem, please soak it into warm water and take it out, and put some heavy thing on it, then the Crease will disappear. Quality Decorative PVC Placemats Natural color and perfect texture. Focus on detail of product, every piece of placemats have past at least 3 times of QC testing in order to offer you the most quality placemats set. placemats size: 18x12 Inch Tabel runner size: 71x12 Inch Additonal sizes and colors are available. If you want a perfect match of placemats and table runner, you can buy together in our store. Durable, free bending, free cutting, not easy to deform. Great for home, hotel, business office, conference tables, kitchen tables. Attractive on wood table, and use this when eat altogether during the dinner, BBQ and so on.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Placemats
While tablecloths work well to protect the entire surface of your table, kitchen placemats are used to cover the area directly around a person’s plate and eating utensils. They can be purchased to complement a tablecloth or to add a decorative touch to any bare table.
As you browse kitchen placemats for sale, you’ll notice they come in a variety of construction materials. Vinyl, bamboo, cotton, linen and even a PVC/polyester mixture are quite popular. You can select a material based on whether you’re looking for decorative placemats or a set that is more functional.
Since spills are inevitable, it’s helpful to go with a kitchen placemat that is stain- and mildew-resistant. If you plan on using the placemats outside, you’ll also want to go with a model that has UV protection to prevent fading from the sun’s rays.
Some kitchen placemats are also designed to resist heat, which is a nice feature when your dinner plates are hot. This type of placemat is usually heat-safe in temperatures up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fortunately, most manufacturers offer their kitchen placemats in a variety of colors and patterns. That means you won’t have any trouble finding a set that matches your style or the decor in your dining room.
The Kitchen Placemats Buying Guide
- It’s important to keep in mind that open-weave placemats don’t offer protection from spills. The holes within the weaves not only allow liquid to pass through to the tabletop but also small crumbs.
- Most kitchen placemats are not machine washable. You’ll need to clean them by hand with a little dish soap and warm water. A lint-free towel is best to dry the placemats after you wash them. If one of the placemats has a stain, you can use a soft bristle brush and soapy dishwater to lift it away.
- Some placemats aren’t outfitted with a non-slip backing. If you want to go with a set like that, you’ll need to buy an anti-slip shelf or drawer liner to use underneath.
- When comparing the cost of different kitchen placemat sets, you’ll need to check the number of placemats in each set. Naturally, the Artand Heat-Resistant Washable Placemats, Set of 4 cost less than the U’Artlines Crossweave Vinyl Non-Slip Placemat, Set of 6, as it has two fewer placemats per set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide