Twinkle Star 300 LED Window Curtain String Lights
Last updated date: April 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Curtain Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Curtain Light you should buy.
Editor's Note March 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Curtain Lights for a detailed review of all the top curtain lights.
These curtain lights have eight different settings, including slow fade, twinkle and chase. The light string has 300 warm white LED bulbs, plus a 6.6-foot width and 9.8-foot length. They can be used both indoors and outdoors to create an enchanted atmosphere.
In our analysis, the Twinkle Star Twinkle Star 300 LED Window Curtain String Lights placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8 Modes settings: combination, in waves, sequential, slogs , chasing/flash, slow fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on. High quality: 6.6ft*9.8ft(width*length), 300 WARM WHITE LED lights. UL Certificated Output and wire: 29V Voltage Safe Curtain Lights with UL certified, leads to 29V safe output by UL plug-in transformer. Easy to use: directly plug in and unplug it for power on and off. US standard outlet, voltage 110V. Leading wire: 9.9 ft. Perfect decoration: WATERPROOF(IP44) Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorations. Christmas,party,Valentine's Day, wedding, home, window, bathroom, festival, Holiday, shows, restaurant, hotel, commercial building, shopping center etc. Sales price,this lights will make your life lovely. NOTE: ONLY STRING LIGHTS, NOT COME WITH A CURTAIN, MAINLY USED FOR CURTAIN DECORATION. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, please let us know and our customer service team will help you RETURN OR REFUND.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Curtain Lights
If you want to create a magical and whimsical atmosphere in your home, one of the easiest ways to do it is with curtain lights. Like the name suggests, curtain lights feature strings of lights hanging from a top string that you can hang in a window or on a wall. Multiple strings of lights bunched together give the appearance of a cascading sheet of twinkling lights. Note that they are not actually curtains, though.
Many curtain lights are versatile in that they can be used outdoors and inside. This provides a lot of flexibility so you can completely transform your space. When selecting your curtain lights, be sure to carefully consider where you will be hanging them and where the nearest outlet is. You’ll need to check that the power cord is long enough to go from the outlet to the spot where you want to hang your lights. If not, you will need to get an extension cord. Some curtain lights are battery- or USB-powered, too.
Curtain lights often come with different settings. For example, you can set the lights to twinkle, blink, fade, flash, or even chase. Check to see what kinds of modes are available on the curtain lights to ensure they can create the look you’re interested in. Having an easy-to-use remote control to navigate the settings is also a plus.
The Curtain Light Buying Guide
- If you have a large space, you can string multiple sets of curtain lights together to cover all of the area you need. Be sure to check the instructions to make sure you know the maximum number of lights which can be strung together safely. Instead of stringing them together, you can also plug them into separate outlets if you have them available.
- Some curtain lights have a timer feature that you can set so that the lights turn off on their own after a certain number of hours. This is particularly useful if you use the lights on a regular basis as part of your living space. Having the timer ensures you don’t leave them on for too long. Some curtain lights also have a memory feature, so you can set your preferred time once and reuse the setting multiple times.
- Most curtain lights have a warm, yellowish glow, but you can also find colored options as well. However, if the color you’re looking for is not available, you can consider adding a sheer fabric over the curtain lights in the tint you want to create that colorful glow.
- Pay attention to the width and length of the light curtains, so you can match them to your space. You may also want to note how many strings of lights and how many individual lights actually make up the curtain.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide