Twinings Of London Keurig K-Cups Caffeine-Free Green Tea, 24-Count
Last updated date: October 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Caffeine-Free Green Teas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Caffeine-Free Green Tea you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Caffeine-Free Green Tea for a detailed review of all the top caffeine-free green teas.
Get fresh-tasting green tea with these K-Cups. They contain tea leaves from trusted growers around the world. The tea has just the right amount of smooth flavor.
In our analysis, the Twinings Of London Twinings Of London Keurig K-Cups Caffeine-Free Green Tea, 24-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 Decaffeinated Green tea K-Cups. Pure green tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-ounce or 8 ounce brew button for optimal flavor. ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment. GREEN TEA: Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavor, smooth taste and enticing aroma. RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world. HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Caffeine-Free Green Teas
For many people, drinking green tea is a relaxing ritual. However, if you’re sensitive to caffeine or don’t want to have any after a certain time of day, there are plenty of caffeine-free green tea options available. Green tea has many health benefits, as it contains a natural antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) that helps to reduce cell damage.
Green tea is also known to protect against certain diseases such as breast cancer and prostate cancer. If you are trying to watch your weight, green tea can help you burn more fat and boost your metabolic rate.
Keep in mind that not all caffeine-free green tea tastes the same. In fact, there are many different varieties you can try, within a range of grades and prices. For example, Sencha, a Japanese variety, has a long finish with a sweet and grassy flavor. If you want a more brothy mouthful, opt for Gyokuro green tea. For a refreshing pick-me-up, you can go with a Chinese green tea like Longjing. There are plenty of other types available, too, such as gluten-free caffeine-free green teas.
The Caffeine-Free Green Tea Buying Guide
- Caffeine-free green tea is sold in different forms, such as loose leaf, tea bags or ready-made drinks. Consider what is best for your needs. Loose leaf teas require more work than ready-made drinks or tea bags, but some people prefer the relaxing art of making tea. Tea bags are quick and convenient, and produce a consistent flavor each time. If you want green tea on the go, consider a ready-made drink.
- Green tea isn’t the kind of beverage that stays fresh for long, so it’s important to not get too much at once if you can’t drink it fast enough. Consider the quantity you need carefully so you don’t end up with caffeine-free green tea that is stale or flavorless. Opt for multiple boxes of smaller packaging or boxes with individually packed teas to ensure long-term freshness.
- Did you know that caffeine-free green tea even comes in varieties for different times of day? For example, you can try a more energizing flavor in the morning and a calming one in the evening.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide