Twenty39 qarbo CLASSIC Sparkling Water Maker Machine
Last updated: October 20, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soda Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soda Maker you should buy.
Available in chrome, bronze, metallic and matte finishes, this soda maker machine for home is designed to stand out. Not only does the device carbonate your favorite beverages, but it also has the ability to infuse them with fresh fruit. Each use is able to produce up to 1 liter at a time, so grab a friend and relax with a drink out by the pool.In our analysis of 56 expert reviews, the qarbo CLASSIC Sparkling Water Maker Machine placed 8th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SPARKLING WATER IS JUST THE BEGINNING : Our unique sparkling water maker, with an AirCharge two-stage pressure release valve, allows you to infuse flavors directly into the bottle with no loss of fizz. Carbonate wine, beer or your favorite fruit and syrups in the bottle. INFUSE FRESH FRUIT FLAVORS: With their wide mouth, it’s easy to add some cut up pieces of your favorite fruit into one of the two bottles included with this premium soda maker. Our bottles have measurements so you can get a perfect mix of your favorite syrups everytime. USES STANDARD CO2 CARTRIDGES (Not Included): Compatible with standard threaded 60L CO2 gas cylinders that you can order separately on Amazon or from your local big box retailer. Register your qarbo to redeem 10% off your first twin pack of CO2 cylinders when your order separately from our partner Soda sense. 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Our light-weight, durable (yes it’s plastic) design means you can sparkle anything anywhere. We are so confident, we are the only soda maker that offers a 3 year warranty for registered customers. If you hav ANY issues, just contact us via the details in the user guide. FREE RECIPE BOOK: our Australian-designed carbonated water machine comes with comprehensive, easy to read instructions and creative, delicious recipes. You will also receive access to our free recipe e-book and an option to join our community of beverage recipe creators who love to share their favorite healthy and cheeky beverage recipes.
Soda Maker Rankings
Soda water is rapidly gaining popularity, thanks to trendy brands on the shelves of many grocery stores across the country. Drinking carbonated water has become such a lifestyle staple that it even warrants household soda water machines, allowing users to make their own sparkling drinks on demand.
This bubbly beverage tastes like a refreshingly delectable treat, but without added sweeteners. It’s also free of calories, sugar and fat. Those cutting down on classic soda, alcohol or other sugary drinks often turn to soda water to stay satisfied and on track.
Benefits of Making Your Own Sparkling Water
If you consume a significant amount of soda water, replenishing your stock with cans or bottles can become expensive and wasteful. Instead, consider making your own soda water at home. Switching to an at-home water-carbonating appliance will save you money and trash in the long run.
The environment also benefits from household soda watermakers. If you’re a regular consumer of soda water, you can ditch repeated purchases of aluminum cans and glass or plastic bottles that end up in the landfill or recycling bins. That waste adds up quickly and just because you can recycle an item doesn’t necessarily mean it’s beneficial for the environment. It still takes plenty of water and energy to run recycling plants. Plus, extracting the raw materials needed to create that can or bottle can be environmentally harmful. With a soda water maker, you will reduce personal waste dramatically.
How Soda Making Machines Work
These handy appliances use attached canisters of carbon dioxide to inject the gas into still water (and sometimes other drinks), creating delectable bubbles in your beverage. Machines use a button or pump to inject the gas into an attached bottle of still water. Most models also allow you to easily add a variety of flavors to kick your sparkling water up a notch.
Some soda water makers include a “starter kit” with a canister of carbon dioxide, as well as a bottle or two to place your soda water in. You’ll need to purchase new carbon dioxide canisters once you’re finished, which, depending on the frequency of use, can be within weeks, months or even years.
Replacement canisters can usually be purchased through the company of your soda water machine. For example, some models offer a handy canister exchange program. Other companies don’t supply these items, and you will need to buy them elsewhere. Most household retailers carry carbon dioxide canisters.
Picky about how carbonated your drinks are? Sometimes, it’s too fizzy to feel refreshing. Other times, it’s not fizzy enough for your liking. Some soda water makers allow you to determine just how fizzy your water gets. Simply add more carbon dioxide to increase the amount of bubbles. Some machines may have carbon dioxide input buttons that are easier to control, so be sure to pay attention to that factor if you like to change up your soda’s consistency or have a strict low-fizz policy.
- While they range in size, soda makers are typically manufactured to fit on your household countertop. Some models are bulkier and take up valuable room, so they may require an alternate storage option when not in use. Others are small and compact, comparable to an average-sized coffee maker.
- Soda-making machines are relatively easy to clean and should be treated like any other kitchen appliance. Regularly clean soda water machines by spraying a cloth with water and gently wiping it down. If your model uses electricity, you may want to remove its batteries before cleaning. You’ll also want to avoid using too much water or harsh soap that could damage the equipment. Whether you are using designated sparkling water bottles or your own receptacle, it’s important to keep those clean between uses, too.
- Users are urged to only add carbon dioxide to water with certain soda watermakers. Adding carbon dioxide to sugary drinks can often cause an excess of bubbles, damaging the machine. Other models encourage you to experiment with other liquids to find your favorite combination.
- All of the machines detailed here are compatible with SodaStream sparkling water flavorings. No matter your preferences, there’s a flavor for you. They even have flavor syrups that will transform your beverage into a fruity mocktail or mimic your favorite classic cola. On their own, flavorings typically will get you through 9 liters of sparkling beverages. Depending on how often you use it, that could easily last months.
- Will you be able to store the machine easily or will it need to stay put? When choosing a countertop kitchen appliance, especially if you have children, it’s important to consider weight. Soda water makers have broad ranges of weights, typically between 3 and 20 pounds. If you plan to use your machine regularly and have ample countertop space, a bulkier machine may be for you.
- A majority of soda-making machines do not need batteries or electricity in order to function. They simply harness the pressure from releasing carbon dioxide to create fizzy beverages. That saves you valuable money on your electricity bill and you won’t need to purchase batteries to keep it running.
Some soda maker models do not come with a carbon dioxide canister. Keep this in mind when purchasing your soda water maker so you aren’t stuck without the essential gas when you’re ready to make your first sparkling beverage.