Twenty39 Healthy Living 2-Stage Soda Maker Machine For Home
Last updated date: September 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Soda Maker Machine For Home for a detailed review of all the top .
Available in chrome, bronze, metallic and matte finishes, this soda maker machine for home is designed to stand out. Not only does the device carbonate your favorite beverages, but it also has the ability to infuse them with fresh fruit. Each use is able to produce up to 1 liter at a time, so grab a friend and relax with a drink out by the pool.
In our analysis of 55 expert reviews, the Twenty39 Healthy Living 2-Stage Soda Maker Machine For Home placed 5th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SPARKLING WATER IS JUST THE BEGINNING : Our unique sparkling water maker, with an AirCharge two-stage pressure release valve, allows you to infuse flavors directly into the bottle with no loss of fizz. Carbonate wine, beer or your favorite fruit and syrups in the bottle. INFUSE FRESH FRUIT FLAVORS: With their wide mouth, it’s easy to add some cut up pieces of your favorite fruit into one of the two bottles included with this premium soda maker. Our bottles have measurements so you can get a perfect mix of your favorite syrups everytime. USES STANDARD CO2 CARTRIDGES (Not Included): Compatible with standard threaded 60L CO2 gas cylinders that you can order separately on Amazon or from your local big box retailer. Register your qarbo to redeem 10% off your first twin pack of CO2 cylinders when your order separately from our partner Soda sense. 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Our light-weight, durable (yes it’s plastic) design means you can sparkle anything anywhere. We are so confident, we are the only soda maker that offers a 3 year warranty for registered customers. If you hav ANY issues, just contact us via the details in the user guide. FREE RECIPE BOOK: our Australian-designed carbonated water machine comes with comprehensive, easy to read instructions and creative, delicious recipes. You will also receive access to our free recipe e-book and an option to join our community of beverage recipe creators who love to share their favorite healthy and cheeky beverage recipes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re looking to cut sugar out of your diet, but you crave the carbonated texture soda provides, you can purchase a soda maker machine for home use. This neat device turns your favorite beverages into sparkling drinks. It’s also great for refreshing beer or champagne that has gone flat.
There are several different soda maker machine models on the market. It’s a good idea to research how each model works before choosing the one that best suits your needs.
Determine where you think you’ll use the soda maker machine the most. There are models that require electricity, so these are best for your kitchen counter or dining room drink cart. Units that require batteries are best for use on your outdoor patio or the side table by your lounger next to the pool. Soda makers that use neither electricity or batteries are ideal for RVs, dorm rooms and camping trips, where electricity is limited, and you don’t have to worry about the batteries dying.
Check which liquids the soda maker machine is compatible with before you purchase it. Some are designed for use with water only, while others can handle any liquid you wish to carbonate. There are even soda makers that work with the addition of small pieces of fresh fruit.
Make sure the reusable bottle that comes with the soda maker machine for home use is BPA-free. You want a bottle that is made from high-quality PET plastic so that no harmful toxins leak into the beverage. It’s also a good idea to review how many bottles you’re getting with your purchase. Many models only come with one bottle, while a few come with as many as three bottles. If you have a big family, one bottle won’t be enough.
If you opt for a soda siphon instead of a soda machine, look for a measuring tube. You don’t want to overfill the unit, or you’ll end up with a big mess to clean up. Soda siphons are more affordable than full machines and they allow you to spray the carbonated beverage directly into your own glass. Typically, these models are able to handle as much as one quart of liquid at a time.
Don’t forget to consider the size and weight of the soda maker machine for home use. Slim units that are also compact are more ideal, as they can fit virtually anywhere. They won’t take up much of your counter space and they can be stored in a cabinet if need be. You can also take them from one location to another with ease.
The Buying Guide
- The reusable bottles that come with your soda maker machine are not dishwasher-safe. You’ll need to clean them by hand with a little dish soap, water and a bottle brush. You can wipe down the outside of your soda machine with a wet dishrag if it becomes dirty.
- Not all soda maker machines come with written directions. If you open your soda maker box and don’t find one, search a site like YouTube to watch how another consumer assembled and used their soda maker.
- Some reviewers reported that their screw-on bottles were difficult to install and that they sometimes leaked.
- If you don’t enjoy the taste of water, you can purchase flavor packets to add to the carbonated water. You’ll find a variety of flavors available for use with soda maker machines, including root beer, orange, cherry, strawberry watermelon and lemonade. It’s important that you add the flavoring after you carbonate the water and not before. Of course, you can also flavor the drink yourself with freshly squeezed lemons, limes or oranges. Another option is to garnish the drink with a few cherries or a sprig of mint.
- If you chill water or the beverage of your choice before you carbonate it, you’ll use less gas.
- Surprisingly, most soda maker machines for home use do not include the necessary carbonator cartridges and chargers you need to operate the machine. You’ll want to add the cost of buying these separately to the cost of the machine to determine which model is the better buy.
- The cost of soda maker machines for home use vary by design and construction materials. You’ll find simple stainless steel models are among the most affordable soda makers on the market, while soda makers with updated internal features command a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide