Tvilum Scottsdale Six Drawer Double Dresser
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Six Drawer Dressers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Six Drawer Dresser you should buy.
Update as April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Six Drawer Dresser for a detailed review of all the top six drawer dressers.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Tvilum Scottsdale Six Drawer Double Dresser placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made From PEFC Certified Sustainable Engineered Wood; Easy to care, just wipe with a damp cloth; DIMENSIONS 60.5W x 19.7D x 28H; Weight 114 lbs; Style-Contemporary; Extra high drawer sides with good extensions to ensure spaciousness and functionality; 6 drawers providing extra space to place a small lamp, reading glasses, magazines or small electronics; Handle-free drawers; Metal runners and soft edge on top
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Six Drawer Dressers
Six-drawer dressers are extremely functional and provide plenty of storage space for just about every room in your home. Not only are they excellent at reducing clutter, but they can also add style to your living space. As you shop for the best six-drawer dresser, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind.
Consider who you’re buying the dresser for. There are six-drawer dressers that are made specifically for children. They feature sliding drawers that are easy for small hands to open and close and have stop mechanisms to prevent the drawers from falling out. Some models are even designed to be used as changing stations during baby’s first two years of life and then used as big kid dressers thereafter.
When purchasing a six-drawer dresser for a child, you’ll need to make sure the finished used on the dresser is non-toxic and free of lead and phthalate. You want it to meet ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Determine whether you need the dresser simply to store clothes in your bedroom or to organize another area of your home. A dresser that has a solid wood construction with a durable metal base makes a statement and holds up under frequent use, which makes it a great choice for a bedroom or hall entryway. The SONGMICS ULTS23G Fabric & Metal Six Drawer Dresser, however, uses fabric drawers and would be better suited to store children’s toys in a playroom or craft supplies in an art room.
Check the six-drawer dresser’s finish next to make sure it matches the rest of the decor in the room. You’ll find traditional black and white finishes that go with everything, as well as cherry, espresso, gray, dark chocolate and distressed wood finishes.
The Six Drawer Dresser Buying Guide
- Check the product packaging to see how much assembly, if any, is required. Some six-drawer dressers provide an Allen wrench to help you put the unit together, while others require you to use your own tools.
- If you’re placing the six-drawer dresser in a small child’s room, you’ll want to secure it to the wall to prevent it from accidentally tipping over onto your child and causing a serious injury. You can easily buy an anchor that you can use and the entire process should take less than 30 minutes.
- When it comes to cleaning your dresser, you may simply wish to dust the surface of the dresser once a week. You can vacuum out the drawers when you switch your clothes for the season as well. Of course, any spills can be wiped up right away using a wet dishcloth or an absorbent paper towel.
- Six-drawer dressers are sold in a wide range of prices. You shouldn’t have any trouble finding one to match your budget. The SONGMICS ULTS23G Fabric & Metal Six Drawer Dresser is the most affordable of the bunch. The Delta Children Universal Six Drawer Dresseris priced in the moderate range. You’ll pay the most for dressers that offer solid construction and a unique rustic industrial design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide