TROND Multi-Outlet Smart Flat Plug Power Strip
Last updated date: July 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flat Plug Power Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flat Plug Power Strip you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Flat Plug Power Strip for a detailed review of all the top flat plug power strips.
If you're looking for a compact flat plug power strip that's slim in its design, this model is your best bet. The strip can handle up to four plugs and four USB ports, keeping your home or office space protected during a power surge. Thanks to the included wall mount, you won't have to lay this strip on the floor.
In our analysis, the TROND TROND Multi-Outlet Smart Flat Plug Power Strip placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Power Strip Surge Protector. Turns one wall outlet into four with 1440 joules surge protection, protect your home/office equipment such as tv, computer, printers, copiers and routers from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes. Power Strip with USB. 4 USB charging ports eliminate the need for multiple chargers, deliver the faster charge speed up to 2.4a(5v/2.4a max each port), 4 usb ports(3.4a/17w in total)can charge your phone, tablet, headphone simultaneously. Flat Plug & Wall Mountable. The low-profile flat plug design is great for stashing under or behind furniture. Four screw-mounting tabs allows the power strip to be securely installed on workbenches, behind tv, garage, bedside, under counters/desk/cabinet, dresser. Widely Spaced AC Outlets. We special designed one ac outlet with super large space(49mm/1.93″), whether as a desktop power strip or a nightstand charging station, it’s easily to plug your pc, monitor, printer, desk lamp, air purifier, etc. 3ft Extension Cord. This short cord power strip comes with 3ft power cord, help you get rid of tangling cords and cable clutter. The portable and slim size make it suitable for home office desktop dorm room, etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flat Plug Power Strips
Have you ever had to adjust your furniture just to accommodate a plug or cord? Sometimes the outlet is placed directly behind a couch or wall unit, for example, and you have to move everything forward a few inches just so you can plug something in. This is not only inconvenient, but it wreaks havoc with your decorating style, too.
A perfect solution to this frustrating problem is the flat plug power strip. Like the name suggests, the plug is flat so that it takes up less room than a regular protruding plug. As a result, you can fit this flat plug into tight spaces without having to rearrange your furniture.
When buying a flat plug power strip, the most important thing to look at is how flat the plug component is. Not all of them are the same size and shape, so look for one that meets the physical requirements of your space. You’ll also want to check the length of the cord of the power strip. Ensure that it is long enough to reach where you need it to go. It’s best to measure your space first and buy accordingly.
The Flat Plug Power Strip Buying Guide
- Check to see how many outlets you will need based on the electronics you have in your space. Ensure that the power strip has the right number of outlets. Keep in mind that some plugs may be large and as a result cannot be plugged in right next to one another. It’s best to have a couple of extra outlet spaces on your flat plug power strip.
- Safety is a key priority when it comes to anything electrical. Do not use a flat plug power strip for electronics that have high-power capacity, like appliances, dehumidifiers and space heaters. These should always be plugged directly into the wall.
- If you want to increase the number of outlets, you may be tempted to connect multiple power strips together. This is dangerous and not advisable.
- Do not use a flat plug power strip anywhere near water, such as a bathroom or kitchen counter.
- Don’t cover the cord of a power strip with a rug or carpet. Stepping on them can cause them to break down, which may result in a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide