Tressfully Yours FlexiGlide Hair Brush
Last updated date: May 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Detangling Flex Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Detangling Flex Brush you should buy.
Editor's Note May 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Detangling Flex Brush for a detailed review of all the top detangling flex brushes.
A good grip is essential when detangling hair, which is why this option comes with a non-slip rubber handle. The brush is waterproof and can be used on wet hair in the shower. It's also heat-resistant, which means you can use it while blow drying your hair.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the Tressfully Yours Tressfully Yours FlexiGlide Hair Brush placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
When it comes to HairCare, there is no special secret! Everyone’s hair grows but many do not notice because of the lack of hair retention. One of the BIGGEST issues in maintaining length is that we may be breaking our hair at a rate equal to or faster than our normal hair growth. Avoid setbacks from self-imposed damage by equipping yourself with products and healthy practices that can help you reach your hair goals. Efficient tools/techniques can ensure consistency and promote long term results. With proper prep, this brush should rake through hair with ease. The flexible brush head bends and snaps back minimizing discomfort and pain caused by yanking, pulling, tugging, snagging, ripping or tearing hair. The detangling brush tackles knots, smooths hair, helps define your pattern and is easy to clean after use. This is only an aid to cut down on detangling time and unnecessary manipulation in your hair regimen. Best used during cowashing, after applying deep/leave-in conditioner or while moisturizing/oil sealing hair. Perfect for women, men and tender-headed kids. Happy Hair Growth! 3 Color SKUs Package Contents: 1 Detangling Hair Brush 1 Brace Accessory Quality Material: Nylon TPEE Plastic/TPR Rubber Paddle Handle Available in Onyx Black, Orchid Purple & Olive Green Colors Inspired by the Tangle Wrangler but for OUR mane. Next-generation detangler for Wavy, Curly, Coily/Kinky Naturalistas. Also can be used on hair that's: Straight, Transitioning, Texlaxed, Relaxed, Synthetic Wigs/Weaves/Extensions & even Beards. Hair Types (Real Photos) For ALL Hair Types, Textures, Densities, Lengths & Ages: Andre Walker Hair Typing Chart System Hair Texture Hair Density Hair Types (Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily/Kinky) Type is determined by the shape of the hair follicles on one's scalp and the shape the hair strands make when growing out. Hair Textures (Fine, Medium, Coarse) Texture is the diameter of an individual hair strand; the thickness of each strand depending on if it has cortex, cuticle and/or medulla layers. Hair Densities (Thin, Medium, Thick) Density is determined by the number of active hair follicles per square inch on the scalp; the amount of hair on one's head.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Detangling Flex Brushes
It’s common for individuals with curly, thick or long hair to encounter knots on a regular basis. Simply trying to tackle these tangles with a traditional hairbrush isn’t ideal, as this type of brush will pull on the hair strands, causing unnecessary pain. Instead, it’s best to opt for a detangling flex brush, which is specifically designed to be gentle on hair while quickly and easily removing knots.
Look for a detangling flex brush that can be used with both wet and dry hair. Some of these brushes are even approved for use in the shower. This feature is important, as most individuals brush their wet hair as they blow dry it. Of course, if you are going to use your brush with a hairdryer or straightener, you need to make sure it is heat resistant to temperatures as high as 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
Examine the brush’s bristles next. There are models with nylon bristles that have been infused with as many as 17 vitamins and minerals. These nutrients not only work to detoxify your hair but also to remove static. Another option is to go with a detangling flex brush that has natural boar hair bristles that stimulate the scalp’s natural oil production.
Check the detangling flex brush’s handle next. An ergonomic design is the most comfortable to hold. A rubber non-slip grip is also important, especially if you plan on using the brush while you’re in the shower or your hands are wet.
Review any extras the brush may have to offer. There are detangling brushes with vents that reduce drying time, as well as brushes with magnetic bottoms that allow you to hang them from a metal rod. Other brushes are equipped with bristles that have round massaging balls on top. These balls increase the circulation around your hair follicles to stimulate hair growth. Some brushes even have a curved head to match the contours of your scalp.
The Detangling Flex Brush Buying Guide
- If you take the time to care for your detangling flex hair brush, it can last about three years. After each use, remove any hair that has collected in the bristles. If you can’t get the hair up with your fingers, try a comb. To clean the brush, simply swirl it around in a sink that has been filled with warm water a small squirt of shampoo. Rinse the brush clean and air dry.
- Individuals who have thick, curly or long hair that tangles easily may wish to spray their hair with a detangling spray before using their brush. The spray works to coat the hair shafts so that they separate more easily when brushing. There are also hair oils on the market that do the same thing if you’d rather go that route.
- When detangling your hair, it helps to separate the hair into sections. The smaller the sections, the easier it will be to remove the tangles. Work on one section at a time until your entire head is free from knots.
- Construction, the type of bristles used and extra features all play a role in the price of a detangling hairbrush. The Osensia Detangling Flexi Brush costs less than the Ineffable Care Vented Detangling Hair Brush, as the Ineffable uses natural boar hair bristles and has a magnetic bottom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide