Tree To Tub Shea Cocoa 8-Hour Moisture Lock Body Butter
Last updated date: December 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Butters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Butter you should buy.
Update as December 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Body Butter for a detailed review of all the top body butters.
This container includes 6.7 ounces of citrus-scented body butter to provide all-over body nourishment. The formula also contains tea tree, rose water, aloe and vitamins B5 and C to soften and protect your skin. The formula is designed to lock in moisture for up to eight hours.
In our analysis, the Tree To Tub Tree To Tub Shea Cocoa 8-Hour Moisture Lock Body Butter placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SELF-CARE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Sensitive skin needs only one thing – a soft soothing touch. Without key ingredients, most organic body butters coat the surface with faux-moisture. Unlike other body butters, we packed our Shea Butter Body Cream with natural Shea Butter, calming Tea Tree, Rose Water, Aloe, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin C for deep self care. Simply put, this is not your average natural body butter! This body cream can also be used as foot cream for a smooth body, head-to-toe. DAILY VEGAN NOURISHMENT: Dry, sensitive skin is no match for our body butter for women! Packed with butter cream, Vitamin B5, and Vitamin C, this body cream for dry skin deeply nourishes. More than that, our body cream also hydrates with Fresh Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil! Finally, our body lotion gives your skin a deep 8-Hour Moisture Lock with rich Organic Shea and Cocoa Butters, plus Olive Fruit Oils. Experience daily vegan nourishment care of Tree To Tub! NATURALLY ANTI AGING: In many cases, even the best natural anti aging body lotions for women and men are filled with harsh parabens, silicones and sulfates. And it’s really not necessary because your skin only wants the good things it recognizes at the cellular level – like Vitamin B5 and C! With these ingredients in our body lotion, your skin can now look suppler while reducing the appearance of dark spots. Enjoy a youthful-looking glow all day and night! THE BODY CREAM THAT TONES: Thanks to the nourishing support of Tea Tree, Rose Water, Sweet Orange Oil and Vitamin C, this Sunkissed Citrus Body Butter becomes a firming moisturizer that tones, smooths, and reduces the appearance of blemishes, stretch marks and acne scars. Pair it with our Ginseng Face Toner, Serum and Moisturizer Trio for a flawless firm finish from head to toe.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Butters
If your bathroom cabinets are stocked with lotions and moisturizers, you may feel like you’ve seen all the skincare section has to offer. But if you haven’t tried body butter, you might not realize what you’ve been missing.
Body butters take moisturizing to the next level by delivering hydration throughout the day. Unlike lotion, body butter is a thicker cream that slowly seeps into the skin, remaining in place throughout the day. The downside is that it obviously tends to be slower to absorb, so you won’t get the lightweight, airy feeling that lotions, which usually have a higher water content, provide.
The “body butter” name comes in part from its ingredients. Typically, you’ll find some combination of shea, cocoa and/or mango butter in the body butter you choose. Manufacturers may also pack in vitamins and other nutrients to boost skin health.
But you don’t have to sacrifice comfort for slow-release hydration. Some body butters keep the formula lightweight, even creating a whipped, creamier lotion that spreads easily. If you’re looking for a lighter body butter, check to make sure you’re still getting the slow-release effects that thicker creams offer.
Scent is also a primary consideration. The natural ingredients typically found in body butters are pleasant on their own, so artificial fragrances likely won’t be necessary. The fewer chemicals and dyes found in your moisturizing products, the less likely you’ll have something that will counteract the hydrating effects built into the cream.
Due to its heavier formula, you may decide to use body butter at night, perhaps after bathing at the end of a long day of work. You can then use your favorite lightweight lotion for daywear. This will keep you hydrated throughout the day and let the heavier moisturizer do its work at night, while you’re resting.
The Body Butter Buying Guide
- It’s best to use body butter immediately following a shower or bath. Simply dry off, leaving a little wetness behind to help your moisturizer hydrate, and massage the butter into your skin using broad strokes.
- Body butter typically combines shea butter with other butters and vitamins A, C and E. These vitamins serve as antioxidants that protect your skin from moisture loss and damage caused by the elements.
- Skin isn’t the only body part that can benefit from body butters. Some people use coconut oil-infused body butter on their hair to moisturize it. To do this, you just need to rub a small amount between your hands, then smooth it over your hair.
- Body butter can be great for battling more serious skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Before starting a new skincare routine, though, it’s important to check with a dermatologist.
- Some people use body butter extensively during the winter months, when humidity levels drop and skin can tend to be dryer. They then may switch to lighter lotions during the warmer, more humid months of the year.
- You might not need to apply body butter every day. Keep an eye on your skin and experiment with skipping a day to see if your skin remains soft and nourished. Those with dry, flaky skin will likely find daily application is necessary.
- If you wear fragrances, apply body butter, then layer your favorite perfume or body spray on top of it. The body butter will actually help the scent last longer.
- Body butter is typically sold in short, wide jars. It isn’t ideal for traveling, so if you frequently need to pack your moisturizers to hit the road, look for a smaller jar made of plastic instead of glass specifically for overnight stays.
- Some body butter is sold as specifically targeted to certain body parts. Chances are, any body butter you buy will be suitable for use on most of your body. However, some body butters can clog pores, so for your face, you’ll probably want to go with a facial moisturizer to avoid breakouts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide