Toyk RC Flying LED Disco Helicopter
Last updated date: June 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 6-Year-Old Boy Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 6-Year-Old Boy Toy you should buy.
Update as June 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best 6-Year-Old Boy Toys for a detailed review of all the top 6-year-old boy toys.
Treat your six-year-old to a really cool toy — a spinning LED disco ball helicopter! It can hover up to 15 feet, and it works with an easy-to-use remote control that any kid can quickly master.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Toyk RC Flying LED Disco Helicopter placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Inductive suspension flying toy: There are induction launcher and induction receiver at the bottom of the ball, when you turn on the switch, it will light on brilliantly, the flying ball can sense the objects around it and move intelligently. Features: Hovers up to 15 feet - Colorful LED lights - USB charging - Light weight. Easy to control: Wireless remote control operation-When the ball is in the air, you can press the button on the remote control to decide turning on or off. When pressing, please make sure the direction of the indicator light is aligned with the induction area of the ball. Package includes: Flying Ball ×1, USB charging cable ×1, Remote control ×1. Recommended Age: 8+ years. Safe:When the kid turns on the switch, the ball will be delayed for 3 seconds to fly to ensure safety. When the toy hits things, it will turn off automatically to avoid damage. Non-toxic ABS material, durable and environmental protection.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 6-Year-Old Boy Toys
Just like other kids, six-year-old boys love toys. This is a good age to introduce toys that strengthen motor skills, build on learning basics and are stimulating and challenging. Toys that promote imaginative play and plenty of fun are generally the best kinds to buy.
Another important consideration when buying toys for young kids is whether an item is safe and appropriate for the child’s age group. You would not want to buy something with sharp parts, or something designed for ages 12 and up, for a boy who is six.
Look for toys that will use their small and large muscle groups, like Legos or foam rocket launchers, to help with fine motor control. Toys that fire up the imagination, like construction sets and “lab” kits are also great and provide kids with a sense of accomplishment.
The 6-Year-Old Boy Toy Buying Guide
- When considering a toy for a six-year-old boy, try to picture his face when he is opening it. Does he look thrilled or disappointed? Go with whatever toy offers the first reaction.
- You don’t have to spend a small fortune to buy a toy that your six-year-old will love.
- Instead of getting him the same kinds of toys he already has, try something different. Rather than another foam football or soccer ball, for instance, try getting him an indoor toy. You might be surprised by how much he loves it.
- If you get him a toy with a lot of small pieces, do not let him play with it in the car (or unattended anywhere), for safety.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide