Tovla Jr. Kids’ Cooking & Baking Gift Set
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids Cooking Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids Cooking Supply you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Cooking Supplies for a detailed review of all the top kids cooking supplies.
This kids’ cooking supply kit includes everything a budding chef needs. It comes with knives, measuring spoons, a rolling pin, cooking utensils, a kitchen timer and more. It also includes four delicious recipes.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Tovla Jr. Kids' Cooking & Baking Gift Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAFE FOR LITTLE HANDS Being parents ourselves, we know that your kid’s safety is your #1 priority. That is why we have made sure that our children’s cooking utensils and accessories are made from safe, nontoxic, food-grade materials that will cause no harm to your little chef. CUTE GENDER-NEUTRAL COLORS Our all-inclusive cooking utensils for children come in discreet, light blue and white colors, which makes them ideal for both boys and girls. Plus, the unisex apron will help both boys and girls unleash their culinary talents without making a huge mess in the kitchen. YUMMY RECIPE CARDS INCLUDED Looking for easy recipes that you can cook with your little Master Chef? No need to spend hours online! Our set comes with 4 parent-approved, delicious recipes for you and your little chefs! Just follow the simple instructions and start cooking. YOUR ULTIMATE COOKING SET FOR KIDS This kids baking set includes a portable reusable tool box For storage, 4 recipe cards for kids, stylish unisex apron, measuring cups & measuring spoons, kitchen timer, pair of tongs, rolling pin, 3 nylon knives, spoon, spatula, wisk, 3 cookie cutters and a cutting board.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids Cooking Supplies
Kids are never too young to help out in the kitchen. No matter their age, they can learn valuable lessons about communication, measurements and math, science and technology, all while making a delicious meal. Young children can help by mixing ingredients together, setting the table and plating the food. Older children can help chop ingredients, use the stove and oven with supervision and try complex recipes with a little help.
When looking for kids’ cooking supplies, consider age appropriateness as one of the most important factors. It not only ensures kids stay safe in the kitchen, but it also helps keep them engaged with the right tools. A younger child may love their own set of measuring spoons, which they can use to help get ingredients ready to cook, while an older child can enjoy their own set of safe knives to chop up fruit and vegetables.
Adult cooking supplies are usually black or silver, but kids’ cooking supplies come in a rainbow of colors. This makes it more engaging for kids and helps them differentiate their own tool from their parents’. Look for colorful knives and measuring cups that brighten any kitchen.
The Kids Cooking Supply Buying Guide
- No matter how old your child is, safety comes first in the kitchen. Be sure to have a chat about the safety rules before you start cooking together, such as which surfaces are too hot to touch and which equipment they cannot use on their own. Always turn pot handles inwards so that kids don’t accidentally knock them over. Store your own sharp knives away from where kids can reach them. Always go over the rules of the kitchen before every cooking session so they are fresh in your kids’ minds.
- Even at a young age, kids may have certain interests in aspects of cooking. See if the kids’ cooking supplies can help them further explore their interests and learn new skills. For example, if your child is interested in following recipes from start to finish, get them their own cookbook. A kids’ cookbook will have illustrations for steps and will be less complex than an adult cookbook.
- Many kids are interested in chopping up ingredients because knives have often been a no-no for them. However, many knives for kids have blunter edges than adult knives, so that kids won’t accidentally nick themselves while cooking. Be sure to cover a few basic knife skills, such as how to hold the knife and the food when chopping.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide