TOUCHBeauty Cordless Mini Facial Cleansing Brush
Last updated date: September 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Facial Cleansing Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Facial Cleansing Brush you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Facial Cleansing Brush for a detailed review of all the top facial cleansing brushes.
This facial cleansing brush gives you a custom clean depending on the brush head you choose. It can gently massage your skin, do a deep clean or exfoliate your skin. The brush has a 360-degree rotating head.
In our analysis, the TOUCHBeauty TOUCHBeauty Cordless Mini Facial Cleansing Brush placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3IN1 FACE SKIN CARE SET: three different exchangeable brush heads for different types of cleansing, from gentle massager to deep cleansing and exfoliation. GET CLEAER & SMOOTHER SKIN: 360º Rotating cleansing technology helps to deeply cleanse pores removing dirt, oils, and makeup.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Facial Cleansing Brushes
Our faces go through the wringer, whether we know it or not. From makeup to sunscreen to dirt to oil, our faces are always exposed to different elements which can often clog up pores and leave the skin looking dull and lusterless. While you can use a washcloth or your fingers to clean your face with the right beauty products, it’s a good idea to get a facial cleansing brush to help you clean your skin more deeply.
A facial cleansing brush is designed to help you clean your skin in a gentle yet effective way. There are two main types of brush head: bristle and silicone. Bristle-headed facial cleansing brushes have been around for longer, and will give you a really deep clean. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may find that these types of brushes can sometimes be a bit too abrasive. Another thing to keep in mind is that it’s hard to keep the bristles themselves clean as well.
Silicone facial cleansing brushes are relative new, but they have quickly become the gold standard – for good reason. They are gentle on your skin while still cleaning down to your pores. Plus, the brush heads are easy to clean so you don’t have to worry about a build-up of germs. Silicone brush heads also tend to last longer than their bristle counterparts.
Which type of facial cleansing brush is right for you? It largely depends on the type of skin you have. If your skin is sensitive, is prone to redness or requires a gentle touch, then silicone is the way to go. If you like to spend a lot of time on your skincare routine, you may prefer the bristle brushes because they really do give you a very deep clean.
The Facial Cleansing Brush Buying Guide
- Some facial cleansing brushes are battery powered while others are plug-in ones. Which kind is better? It depends – do you need to use your brush on the go, such as after you shower at the gym? In that case, maybe the battery powered one works for you. If you’re good at remembering to charge your appliances overnight, then a plug-in one will also work for you.
- Some facial cleansing brushes say they are waterproof while others say they are water resistant. Do those terms mean the same thing or are they different? Waterproof typically means that the device can be submerged in a small amount of water for a short amount of time and still operate properly. For example, you could likely use a waterproof device while in the shower. Water resistant, on the other hand, means that they can function if they get splashed with water from time to time but they shouldn’t get fully submerged.
- Sanitation is important when it comes to your brush heads. If they are not cleaned properly in between uses, they could grow harmful bacteria which could then be transferred to the skin on your face. Check to see what the cleaning instructions for the brush are like and how it should be properly dried and stored in between uses.
- Make sure you let your facial cleansing brush dry completely before putting it away. If it is still wet, then you may end up with mold or mildew on your brush, which will not be good for your skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide