Toshiba EM925A5A-BS 900W Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu-Feet
Last updated date: September 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toshiba Microwaves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toshiba Microwave you should buy.
Update as September 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toshiba Microwave for a detailed review of all the top toshiba microwaves.
Loaded with extra features, this Toshiba microwave is a great buy. It comes with 10 power settings, six one-touch start buttons and six pre-programmed menu settings. There's even the option to run the microwave with the sound off!
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Toshiba 900W Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu-Feet placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Toshiba 0. 9 cu. ft. 900 watts microwave oven with its Black Stainless Steel finish and timeless look can match different kitchen styles. It features easy defrosting by weight/time, 6 auto menus, microwave cooking with 10 power levels, express cook buttons for 1-6 mines and memory function. It is equipped with bright A LED cavity light, a glass turntable, energy saving ECO mode, mute button, clock and kitchen timer. The bright LED digital display, easy-to-read control panel and easy-to grip door handle further improve the user experience. The compact size is ideal for apartment kitchens, vacation homes, offices and dorms.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toshiba Microwaves
One of the first appliances you’ll want to buy for your home or apartment is a microwave. This handy tool provides convenience, which is especially important in busy households. It takes approximately 8 minutes to prepare a cup of tea in a kettle on the stove, but just a minute and a half in the microwave. Now let’s say you don’t drink your entire cup of tea before it gets cold? You can heat it back up in the microwave in 30 seconds or go through the entire process of warming it back up on the stove.
When shopping for the perfect microwave, you’ll want to go with a trusted brand, like Toshiba.
Consider the size of the Toshiba microwave first, as you need it to fit in your available space. Microwaves are sold in cubit feet, which is the internal measurement. A smaller microwave, such as the Toshiba 900W Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu-Feet, is best for condos and dorm rooms. It won’t take up as much room and fits a traditional dinner plate. Families would do better with a microwave that measures between 1.5 and 2 cubic feet, as they’ll be able to fit larger items, like casserole dishes.
Look at the control panel and make sure it’s easy to use. The Toshiba Smart Sensor Black Microwave, 1.2 Cu-Feet has a large digital display and a control panel with 10 power settings, a one-touch popcorn setting and a pre-programmed sensor menu for heating up pizza, rice, potatoes and veggies.
If you have small children at home, you’ll want to go with a Toshiba microwave that has a built-in child safety lock. Not only does the Toshiba ECO Smart Stainless Microwave, 1.2 Cu-Feet offer this feature, but it also comes with the ability to mute the microwave’s buzzer. That way, you’ll be able to heat up a snack while your infant sleeps without the worry that the buzzer will wake him.
Opt for a Toshiba microwave that increases your ability to prepare a delicious meal. For example, the Toshiba Black Countertop Microwave, 1.5 Cu-Feet doubles as a convection oven. That means you can use it to roast a chicken or bake a batch of brownies.
The Toshiba Microwave Buying Guide
- Because the Toshiba brand is so popular, you won’t have any trouble finding affordable replacement parts, should you accidentally break the glass turntable or have the light bulb burn out.
- Toshiba microwaves are designed for easy cleaning. A soapy dish rag is all you need to wipe down the interior and exterior of the microwave. Should you experience any stuck-on foods, however, you can create a gentle scrubbing paste out of baking soda and water. Another trick is to squeeze some lemon juice into a cup of water and heat it up in the center of the microwave. Once heated and coated with the steam from the lemon water, the stuck-on foods should be soft enough to wipe away.
- Always make sure the dishes and cups you place inside the microwave are free from any metal construction materials. Otherwise you’ll see sparks begin to fly, which can damage both your dish and the microwave itself.
- When you remove your new Toshiba microwave from the box, you’ll need to peel off the protection film that’s covering the keypad before you use it for the first time.
- Resist the urge to open the microwave door while the unit is still running. This can cause a fuse to blow. Instead, press the stop button first if you still have time remaining. Then open the door.
- The overall cost of a Toshiba microwave is determined by the unit’s size and special functions. Consumers will find the Toshiba 900W Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cu-Feet to be the most budget-friendly, while the Toshiba ECO Smart Stainless Microwave, 1.2 Cu-Feet and the Toshiba Smart Sensor Black Microwave, 1.2 Cu-Feet have a more moderate price tag. Shoppers will pay the most for the Toshiba Black Countertop Microwave, 1.5 Cu-Feet, as it combines the benefits of a microwave and a convection oven.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide