TOROS Vertical Solid Wood Napkin Holder
Last updated date: March 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Napkin Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Napkin Holder you should buy.
Update as March 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best Napkin Holder for a detailed review of all the top napkin holders.
This napkin holder’s simple design makes it versatile; you can use it in almost any type of space, especially since it comes in multiple colors. It holds napkins upright and is made of wood.
In our analysis, the TOROS TOROS Vertical Solid Wood Napkin Holder placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CLASSY DESIGN: The elegant design of the napkin holder adds a touch of sophistication to any tabletop. STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of high-quality materials, the napkin holder is strong, durable, and built to last. PERFECT SIZE: The napkin holder is just the right size to hold a good quantity of napkins, making it perfect for everyday use. VERSATILE USE: The napkin holder can hold both cocktail and regular napkins, giving you the flexibility to use it in a variety of settings. NO MORE SCRATCHES: The rubber tabs on the bottom of the holder prevent it from scratching your table, keeping it looking like new. GREAT VALUE: The napkin holder is affordable yet offers great value, making it a smart purchase for any budget. EASY TO CLEAN: The smooth finish of the holder makes it easy to clean, ensuring it always looks great.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Napkin Holders
A napkin holder may seem like a minor item, but if you plan to keep it on your table or countertop, remember that you’ll have to look at it frequently. Therefore, it should match your home’s overall decor and reflect your personal style. Fortunately, napkin holders range from highly decorative to styles that can blend into any space.
Along the same lines, some napkin holders are meant to match and enhance your decor, but others are more practical. Those distribute just one napkin at a time or provide other storage solutions.
While napkin holders aren’t expensive, you don’t want to replace yours too often. Take notice of the materials that the napkin holders are made from. Options include wood, iron, steel, plastic, and more. Remember that the most fashionable napkin holders may not be the most durable.
Just as these products vary in design and material, they also range in size. If you’re buying a napkin holder for your home, you probably don’t need it to hold hundreds of them. But if you’re going to use it in a restaurant or cafe, bigger might be better.
Finally, think about keeping your napkin holder clean. Lots of people may reach for it when their fingers are already filthy. Some materials, colors and even shapes are easier to clean, especially for families with messy kids.
The Napkin Holder Buying Guide
- There are ways to make your napkin usage more eco-friendly. You can buy napkins made from bamboo or other sustainable materials. You can even put cloth napkins in your new holder. Wash them with your towels in between uses.
- As mentioned above, think about keeping your napkin holder clean. But don’t rule out the item you want because it might be hard to clean. Cotton swabs or an occasional rinse with water do wonders. You might even be able to put some products in the dishwasher.
- Having a dinner party? Folding napkins into fun and fancy shapes is easier than you might assume. Watch short online tutorials to learn how and practice in the days ahead.
- You don’t need to throw away an old napkin holder. Look up alternative uses and ways to repurpose; there are many options.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide