TOREGE Scratch Resistant Women’s Polarized Sunglasses
Last updated date: January 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Sunglasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Sunglasses you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Women’s Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top women's sunglasses.
Whether you're biking through your favorite trail or going for a morning run along the beach, these women's sunglasses have you covered. They do an excellent job of eliminating glare, while also protecting your eyes from UVA, UVB and UVC rays. The frames are also extremely durable and scratch-resistant, so you can count on them lasting a long time.
In our analysis of 56 expert reviews, the TOREGE Scratch Resistant Women's Polarized Sunglasses placed 2nd when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic frame. Polarized lens. Polarized. Scratch Resistant Coating coating. Lens width: 44 millimeters. TOREGE TAC POLARIZED LENS-100% UV 400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA, UVB&UVC and blue light. Restore true color, eliminate glare and reflected light, make the scenery more clear and real. Since the light with wavelength below 400 nanometer are the ultra violet light range which is harmful for the eyes, this sunglasses will give the complete UV protection for people to protect their eyes perfectly. Unique Comfortable Design- Metal spring hinge is special and extremely flexible.Solid 3-point support with slip-resistant rubber nose pad and leg, fits for the face perfectly. TR90 Grilamid material frame is soft,durable,unbreakable, highly flexible and ultra-light. CLEAR, SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH AND DURABLE – Lightweight design is ideal for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving,fishing, walking racing, climbing, hiking or other outdoor activities. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and 1.0 thickness lens. Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact resistant, scratch resistant,flexible, durable and unbreakable. LIFETIME WARRANTY – Frames and lenses are unbreakable for no risk purchasing. If something wrong with our sports sunglasses, contact Torege eyewear experts without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Torege provides lifetime warranty after sale service for all Torege products. Each Torege Sunglasses are Packed in Portable Zippered Hard Protection Case and Colour Box,Pouch/Strap/Cleaning Cloth ect. included. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- All THRECE customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try. In case any problem happens, customer can contact the seller without any hesitation to get the better solution until satisfaction.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Sunglasses
Sunglasses are more than just a way to safeguard your eyes. These days, a good pair of shades also serves as a fashion statement. Whether you’re heading to the beach or just driving around town, the right pair can give you a boost of confidence.
But safety is still a priority. By wearing sunglasses when your eyes are exposed to sunlight, you’ll prevent damage. In fact, studies have shown that long-term ultraviolet (UV) light exposure can lead to cataracts, a tissue growth called pterygium or even eye cancer. Short-term, it could cause photokeratitis, a pain in the cornea similar to sunburn.
Any protection is better than none at all, but to truly safeguard your eyes, you’ll need a pair of sunglasses that is designed to filter out the most harmful UV rays. Also look for polarization to help cut down on glare. This is especially important if you’ll be wearing the sunglasses for long periods of time — while driving, for instance.
Sunglasses won’t be useful if they break halfway through your outing. For this reason, spending a little more money for a pair that will hold up over the long haul can be well worth it. Look for sunglasses with frames that will prevent breaking if they’re bumped or they fall off.
The Women's Sunglasses Buying Guide
- The size of the glasses makes a difference in the protection you’ll get. Oversized lenses or those that wrap around will give you more protection than smaller frames.
- It can be tempting to assume that darker lenses provide more protection against UV rays, but this isn’t true. The key is to look at the product description and make sure the lenses have been specifically designed to block UV rays.
- Lighter-colored lenses like amber, green and gray provide more contrast, making them ideal if you’re playing an outdoor sport like baseball or golf where you need clarity.
- You’ll often see the word “polarization” on sunglasses. This doesn’t protect your eyes from UV rays, but it can help with eye strain. Polarization reduces the glare coming off objects like wet pavement and bodies of water.
- Scratch-resistant lenses can extend the life of your sunglasses, especially if you tend to drop them or wear them while you’re playing sports.
- Comfort is important, too. Some prefer rubber nose pads while others like the simplicity of a solid plastic build.
- If buying online, measure your face and pay attention to the diameter of the glasses. It can be tough to tell how large frames are, or how tight they’ll be on your face when you can’t try them on.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide