tomtoc Travel Messenger Laptop Briefcase
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Briefcases for a detailed review of all the top .
In addition to a laptop pocket, you'll also get a slot perfect for a tablet up to 11 inches. Both the bottom and sides contain extra padding to keep delicate electronics safe. You'll get two front pockets, a large and organized main compartment, and a shoulder strap, too.
In our analysis, the tomtoc tomtoc Travel Messenger Laptop Briefcase placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Product dimensions: 16.34″ x 12.20″ x 3.35″; Protective laptop slot for up to 15.6 inch laptops. Additional tablet slot for up to 11” tablet including 10.9 inch new iPad Air, 11 inch iPad Pro with Smart/ Magic Keyboard case. Thick padding at the bottom and sides protects devices from dropping and bumping like car air bag. Durable soft lining interior prevents scratches. Two front pockets for laptops accessories like power adapter, charger, portable mouse, cables,etc. Pockets dimensions: 9.6 x 8.7 in (L), 9.6 x 5.7 in (R); Large main compartment for books, documents and other accessories. Convenient PU leather handles, padded shoulder strap with double adjustable Buckles, a luggage belt for easy carrying during travel. Made with Ykk zipper and premium spill-resistant material; ideal for daily use at work, school, weekend, occasional travel, outdoor holiday, outdoor activities etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A briefcase is a great way to transport your belongings while allowing you to look professional and put together. Even if you’re taking your items on vacation, a briefcase can provide a way to keep sensitive electronics like laptops and tablets safe from damage.
But there are multiple types of briefcases. If you’re merely interested in transporting your laptop and you don’t mind a more casual option, there are backpacks that are geared specifically toward laptop transport. But you can also buy a laptop bag. The best thing about both of these options is that they typically come with a padded compartment for that extra protection you need.
When many professionals think about briefcases, the classic attaché style probably comes to mind. These are simple cases, square in design, a hard shell on all sides. But today’s attaché cases build in a little extra room to squeeze in all your items. They’ll also have compartments for storing your smaller belongings.
Messenger bags are typically thought of as a less formal option than an attaché, but there are some that will fit in perfectly in any boardroom. They may be handcrafted using the finest leather and top-quality hardware, for example. The best thing about messenger bags is that they’re flexible and can easily accommodate various items without bulk.
Basically, these days you have all kinds of options for taking your work-related items with you wherever you want to go.
The Buying Guide
- Briefcases will have a combination of at least one large compartment and multiple pockets. Think about what you’ll be storing in your briefcase and make sure you buy one that will make it easy to separate everything.
- Although interior pockets are great for holding items you need for meetings, exterior pockets let you easily grab things without opening the briefcase. This is where you could store your keys, business cards, extra pens and even your cell phone.
- If you’ll be using your briefcase for storing your laptop, check the measurements. Most will only accommodate laptops up to a certain size.
- Some briefcases have a smaller padded compartment perfect for storing smaller electronics like tablets.
- Laptops and tablets come with cables. To keep things more organized, look for a briefcase that gives you a place to store all those long wires in a convenient way.
- Some briefcases, particularly those in the attaché style, have combination locks to keep your internal belongings secure. However, you may prefer your briefcase to simply have Velcro or zippers on the pockets to keep items inside yet within easy reach.
- Some briefcases will require you to carry them by the handle. But a shoulder strap or cross-body carry strap can come in handy, especially if you’re lugging your briefcase through the airport.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide