TIMEYARD Woven Shelf Plant Hanger, Set Of 1
Last updated date: October 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plant Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plant Hanger you should buy.
Update as November 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plant Hangers for a detailed review of all the top plant hangers.
At the bottom of this plant hanger is an attractive wooden plate that is ideal for holding small succulents and a variety of herbs. A decorative cord constructed using a twisted cotton and a set of wooden beads adds to the appeal of the set. The included ceiling hook makes it a breeze to hang from a porch or living space.
In our analysis, the TIMEYARD TIMEYARD Woven Shelf Plant Hanger, Set Of 1 placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Beautiful macrame shelf made of twisted cotton cord decorated with raw wooden beads, and oiled chestnut wooden base with 2.3cm deep side protection, strong and durable. The props are not included in the offer. Hung off a hook on the wall or ceiling, this versatile macrame floating shelf is ideal for display your beloved cactus, succulents, small herbs, flowers or store small decor to create a dreamy bohemian space in any room. Since this macrame hanger set can hang from the ceiling, you save on shelf space and can beautify any indoor / outdoor corner spaces. This beautiful and unique hanging art makes a wonderful gift for housewarmings, weddings, and all occasions. Inspired by tribal objects, ethnic art, hippie decor, aztec decor and boho decor, macrame is an ancient form of textile produced using knotting. It’s one of the oldest crafts and it needs patience and time to finish. All our macrame plant hangers are handmade by our local artisans, with love and peace. Size: This macrame hanging is approximately 26″ in height, wooden shelf is about 12″ x 12″ x 0.9″. This is a creative work by TimeYard. TimeYard has come to be known as a trusted brand that behind 100% of its products, attention to detail is always our priority and each of our pieces is made with meditative focus, joy in the creative process, and gratitude. We welcome all product questions with customer support available 24/7.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plant Hangers
Vertical planting has grown in popularity, as it’s a great way to save space. Homeowners can make use of plant hangers to achieve this, as many hangers are also decorative and add style to a room.
As you shop for plant hangers, check to see whether they are designed for indoor our outdoor use. Many are safe for both, however, some are not made to withstand the elements, making them a better choice for indoor use.
Review the hanger’s construction material. You don’t want to go with a hanger that uses artificial ingredients or chemical ingredients that may harm your plant. An excellent choice is 100% pure cotton, which is sturdy, durable and soft.
Look at the design and flexibility of the plant hanger’s threads next. Most use a macrame technique that makes the fibers textured and more decorative. When the fibers are also flexible, they are able to handle pots of various sizes. That way, you only have to purchase one set of hangers instead of multiple sets in different sizes.
Consider any decorative touches that make the planter stand out. For example, some incorporate attractive wooden beads within the thread, while others feature a wooden base at the bottom. The wooden base is great for displaying small succulents and cacti. There are also hanger sets that have a boho-chic vibe and sets that offer a variety of thread colors, such as ivory, brown or gray.
Finally, review the number of hangers in the set and their hanging lengths. You’ll find a wide variety available. There are sets of two plant hangers that measure the same length, as well as sets of six plant hangers that each hang at a different length. You can use all the hangers in the same room and arrange them in a design, or split them up to have some hanging in your office, some on your front porch and some in your living room.
The Plant Hanger Buying Guide
- A few additional plants that do well in hangers include string of pearls, moth orchids, goldfish plants, spider plants, burro’s tail, pitcher plants, English ivy and black pepper vines.
- To install your hanging planter, you’ll need to first have a ceiling hook. When choosing a hook, check to see how much weight it is able to support. The maximum weight limit includes the weight of the plant, plant pot and the hanger. Most ceiling hooks simply need to be screwed into space and take just a few minutes to set up. Make sure you thoroughly read all the manufacturer’s instructions before you begin.
- When watering indoor plants in hanging planters, you’ll need to place a drip tray below them. You also have the option of taking them outside when watering.
- In addition to ceilings, hangers are often designed to be hung from walls, the corners of a cabinet and even from a curtain rod.
- Over time, your plant hanger may become a bit dirty from your plant’s soil. A macrame hanger can be cleaned and restored to like-new condition. Start off brushing away any soil with a soft-bristled brush. Then set the hanger in your washing machine and use the delicate cycle and a mild detergent to get it clean. If you prefer, you can hand wash the hanger with a little dish soap and lukewarm water. Hang the planter hanger up as you normally would, but without the plant to give it time to dry. Once dry, you can reshape it and reinstall your plant.
- Never clean your plant hanger using extreme water temperatures. This will cause the material to harden.
- When washing the hanger with other items, you may want to place it inside a mesh laundry bag to keep zippers, snaps and buttons from damaging the threads.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide