Timeet Vinyl Faux Brick Peelable Wallpaper
Last updated date: May 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Peelable Wallpaper for a detailed review of all the top .
Create the illusion of a brick backsplash with this peelable wallpaper. The attractive gray brick design is quite elegant and will look good paired with a variety of colors. The wallpaper is waterproof and easy to install. Each roll measures 17.7 inches by 78.7 inches.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Timeet Vinyl Faux Brick Peelable Wallpaper placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Strong sense of design and is sticked on the wall to look retro and beautiful. Printed with Safe and High Quality materials, no harm to any furniture or people’s health. Self-adhesive (Bottom have glue, just peel and stick), Removable,Thicken Design, not see through,Waterproof, Easy to Clean. Backed with removable and repositionable, removes cleanly with no sticky reside left behind. Use for:Kitchen Backsplash, Kitchen Countertop, Bathroom, Table, Cabinets, Furniture, etc…(Any flat, smooth, clean scenes that you want to apply).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Peelable wallpaper and contact paper are very similar. Both can be made from paper or vinyl, with peel-and-stick adhesive backings and decorative fronts. While contact paper is designed for smaller, horizontal surfaces like shelves, wallpaper works on that and vertical surfaces.
Peelable wallpaper is made using thicker, more durable materials like heavy vinyl and PVC, and best of all, you don’t have to deal with messy wallpaper paste. Not having to use the paste also means that self-adhesive wallpaper is much easier to remove if you decide to take it down.
You can find these wallpapers in countless colors and patterns, and those that resemble natural materials like stone and wood are very popular these days. Look for ones with realistic colors and details, unless you’re going for another kind of look.
Many self-adhesive wallpapers claim to be waterproof and oil-proof, but you may have to wipe them down from time to time. Higher quality ones will last longer, especially when they’re in rooms that don’t have a lot of humidity; they can tend to peel more in bathrooms.
You don’t have to only use self-adhesive wallpaper on walls, either. It can quickly freshen up a kitchen countertop, backsplash or desktop. Try using it to highlight just one wall in a room; it can turn it into an attractive focal point. Cover up a bookcase and use the extra pieces as book covers.
Installation is straightforward because the wallpaper has grids on the back for ease of cutting. Measure the area first, mark the back and cut with a razor. Then you can peel off the adhesive and stick it onto the surface.
The Buying Guide
- Clean and dry the area thoroughly before applying the wallpaper; if there are imperfections on the surface, you’ll want to smooth them out.
- When hanging larger pieces, have someone hold one of the other sides.
- Press the wallpaper down with a dry towel or a foam tile grout float to smooth it down.
- If you see air bubbles afterward, you can puncture them with a fine needle.
- For a different look with faux wood wallpaper, hang it vertically instead of horizontally.
- If you order more than one roll with a faux finish, compare them before hanging to make sure the colors, veining or wood grains match up.
- Adhesive wallpaper is a great option to cover ugly walls if you’re trying to sell a home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide