Ticlo’s Double-Sided Gel Cooling Eye Mask
Last updated date: August 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Eye Masks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Eye Mask you should buy.
Update as August 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Eye Mask for a detailed review of all the top cooling eye masks.
This cooling eye mask has been upgraded to be thicker, wider and leak-proof. It uses gel to stay cool three times as longer than other masks, allowing for headache relief and the reduction in eye puffiness. Reusable ear plugs and a storage pouch are included with your purchase.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Ticlo's Double-Sided Gel Cooling Eye Mask placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RISK FREE TRIAL: If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, simply contact us for a full refund – a Ticlo’s guarantee! STAYS COLD LONGER: Unlike the other brands that only stay cold for a brief period of time, our gel mask is guaranteed to remain cold for triple the amount of time. Thanks to our generous and proprietary combination of liquid gel and soft beads! DUAL SIDED: Both sides can applied: Use the plush side for a cool experience and the transparent side for an even colder experience. BONUS ADJUSTABLE SILK MASK: A soft, luxurious silk mask is included in every box. Fall asleep and stay asleep! Pamper yourself or a friend with the gift of relaxation! Ideal for those who work long hours. HOW TO USE: Store the gel mask in the fridge overnight, or in the freezer for no more than two hours. After the mask has reached the desired temperature, simply apply to the face. The reversible design allows for both sides to be used in cooling.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Eye Masks
Do you have a headache or feel a lot of eye strain? Are there dark circles under your eyes or have you spent the whole day looking at an electronic screen? If the area around your eyes often feels sore, a cooling eye mask can help you find some relief.
A cooling eye mask is a small mask that goes on the upper half of your face around the eyes. It covers your temples and the top part of your cheeks as well. Typically, they have cut-out holes for the eyes so that you can see through them, though some also have this area covered so that it goes over your eyelids. You can secure a cooling eye mask on your face with a Velcro or adjustable strap that goes around your head. These masks are filled with gel material or gel beads. The masks usually become cool when you place them in the refrigerator or freezer. Some cooling eye masks can also be heated up to apply warm pressure to the face.
There are several benefits to using a cooling eye mask. If you suffer from insomnia or allergies, you may have dark circles under your eyes. The area can also appear swollen and puffy. If this is the case, a cooling eye mask can help to restrict the blood vessels in the area to reduce the dark coloration and swelling and help you look fresher.
For those who deal with frequent headaches or migraines, a cooling sleep mask can provide you with some comfort. They can help you relax with gentle cool pressure to the face. While a cooling eye mask cannot get rid of a migraine, it can help make it bearable. Plus, wearing the mask may also make it easier for you to fall asleep.
The Cooling Eye Mask Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a cooling eye mask, one of the first things you’ll want to consider is whether you want cut-out eye holes or not. Some cooling eye masks are solid so that you cannot see through them while they are on you. These are ideal for wearing in bed at night or during a nap. Others have small holes cut out for your eyes so that you can see while wearing the mask. This is a good option if you like to wear your cooling eye mask during the day while you’re getting stuff done at home.
- Take a look at how long the cooling eye mask takes to get to a cold temperature. Many cooling eye masks need around two hours in the refrigerator to get to a comfortable and soothing cool temperature. Others may take longer than that.
- Look for a cooling eye mask with a contoured fit that is comfortable to wear. You don’t want to have to adjust it every time you move.
- Check to see whether the straps that go around the head are adjustable. This way, you can find the perfect fit for you. Non-adjustable straps may be too big or too small, making the experience uncomfortable.
- Some cooling eye masks do double duty and can be heated as well. Applying warm pressure to your face and head is comforting when you’re stressed or in pain. Typically, all you have to do is microwave the cooling eye mask for a few seconds to warm it up. Be sure to always read the instructions before heating up a cooling eye mask.
- If you want to wear your cooling eye mask while you sleep, opt for one that is a dark, opaque color and blocks out light. This way, you can have a more peaceful and restful sleep.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide