Ticent Baby Diaper Bag
Last updated date: November 2, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Diaper Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Diaper Bag you should buy.
Update as April 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Diaper Bag for a detailed review of all the top diaper bags.
In our analysis of 204 expert reviews, the Ticent Baby Diaper Bag placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Quality Diaper Bag Ticent Diaper Bags are made of durable waterproof Cotton texture Oxford cloth, No chemical residue, zipper closure, easy to wipe clean. Designed for Moms and Dads We designed a compact diaper backpack that combines style, versatility and convenience. A fashionable backpack that can be carried by both moms and dads, with 5 colors for you to choose for girl and boy. Perfect baby shower gift for a special new Mommy! Large Capacity Diaper Bag Ticent Diaper Bag's dimension is: 10.6" x 8.3" x 16.5", which allows the bag have enough capacity and different pockets, you can take in the milk bottle, water bottle, Baby Clothes, Baby diaper, towels and so on in diffrent separate pockets, It's enough to go out with only this one mummy bag Benifits of Ticent Diaper Bag: - Designed with 12 multi-purpose pockets for your baby's bottles, towls, baby diapers and baby clothes. - 2 different carry options. Use it as a backpack, a tote bag or hangs on your stroller. - Insulated bottle pocket can keep the bottle warmed for about 2 hours. - Not only diaper bag, it also can be used as laptop backpack, tablet bags, college student bookbag, weekend equipment, traveling & hiking backpack, casual daypack. What's in the box: 1 x Diaper Bag
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Diaper Bags
Every parent of young children will tell you that one of the most important purchases they have made for their kids is the diaper bag. It is with you wherever you go. Whether you’re out for a quick trip to the grocery store or a day-long visit to the zoo, the handy diaper bag is every parent’s trusted companion.
Contrary to its name, the diaper bag holds much more than just diapers. How do you know what to pack in your diaper bag so you’re covered no matter what you need? First, start with the diapering essentials, which include diapers, wipes and diaper rash creams. Many diaper bags come with their own diaper change table. If yours doesn’t, you may need to pack a waterproof mat to use for laying your baby down on while changing.
Having an extra change of clothes for the baby is a must for your diaper bag. Many parents also carry an extra shirt for themselves, as it comes in handy when newborns spit up after feeding. Speaking of feeding, you’ll also need to pack something for your baby to eat, as they need to feed frequently. If you’re breastfeeding, this may just include breast pads for when you leak. If you’re formula feeding, you’ll need bottles, formula and warm water. If your baby is eating solids, don’t forget to pack a lunch or snacks — and some nourishment for yourself, too.
Don’t forget entertainment. A few small toys or books come in handy when you need to distract your little one. If your baby uses a pacifier, packing an extra in the diaper bag is a good idea. Bring along a light blanket or a stuffed animal if they need it to fall asleep.
With all of this to bring on every trip, it’s important to have a diaper bag that has the room to accommodate all of your baby supplies. Look for one that has multiple pockets so you can organize all of the different items you need, so they are easy to find when your little one is in need.
The Diaper Bag Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to look for in a diaper bag is the size and the number of pockets. A bag that is large but only has one or two pockets will make it difficult to sort all of the different items you need. Try to find a diaper bag that has many pockets of multiple sizes. This way, you can sort all of the items and have a specific spot for each one. When duty calls, you’ll be able to easily find what you’re looking for. The HaloVa Diaper Bag Backpack has several different pockets for different purposes, such as a tissue dispenser pocket, a bottle pocket and a wet-cloth pocket for soiled clothes or wipes. Similarly, the BabyX Diaper Bag Backpack has a large middle pocket, two side pockets and a separate pocket for bottles. The RUVALINO Diaper Bag Backpack has two big zipper closure compartments and 16 pockets of varying sizes, including one for a laptop. The Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack has 14 separate pockets for different uses, including a pocket for bottles and one for baby wipes.
- For parents of babies who bottle-feed, having insulated pockets is a must in a diaper bag. These pockets ensure that your milk, formula or water stays at just the right temperature for your baby. For toddlers, the insulated pockets can hold sippy cups or food. Look for pockets that have multiple layers of insulation to ensure that it can hold liquid at the right temperature. The HaloVa Diaper Bag Backpack, the BabyX Diaper Bag Backpack, the RUVALINO Diaper Bag Backpack and the Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack all have insulated pockets that can accommodate 1-3 bottles.
- Babies — and their many items — can be messy. It’s common for babies to throw up or have their diaper leak. Plus, milk and food can get everywhere during meal times. Since the diaper bag is with you when you’re out, it’s important to look for a bag that is easy to clean. Opt for one that is made out of waterproof material, to safeguard your bag from any possible messes. The HaloVa Diaper Bag Backpack is made out of a lightweight, sturdy, waterproof oxford fabric. The BabyX Diaper Bag Backpack is made from Resilient Oxford fabric interwoven with polyester and is wear and tear-resistant as well as waterproof. The RUVALINO Diaper Bag Backpack is constructed from lightweight, durable and waterproof fabric, with non-fraying stitching and strong zippers. The Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack is made out of high-quality water-resistant twill polyester, which is stronger than cloth.
- For many parents, style is an important element to consider. After all, if your diaper bag is with you wherever you go, it’s important that it matches your personal style and aesthetic. The HaloVa Diaper Bag Backpack is available in almost two dozen bright colors. On the other hand, the BabyX Diaper Bag Backpack and the Bag Nation Diaper Bag Backpack are both available in black and grey. The RUVALINO Diaper Bag Backpack comes in a handful of solid colors as well as some patterns.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide