The Naked Bee UV-Protection Face Lotion With SPF 30
Last updated date: March 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Face Lotion With SPF 30 for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the The Naked Bee UV-Protection Face Lotion With SPF 30 placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Naked Bee was founded on a simple principle – the idea that a business should give more than it takes. We strive to create products that make a positive impact on both people and the planet. We at The Naked Bee are passionate about this philosophy – that’s why we choose to use only the safest and most responsible ingredients. We never use questionable preservatives like parabens, and we make everything in the USA to ensure this quality. All Naked Bee products are cruelty-free. “All the good stuff, none of the bad stuff.” What does that mean? Well… “All of the good stuff… 70% organic skin conditioning lotion and moisturizer for hand and body. Shampoo & Conditioner with honey and spirulina. Triple milled oatmeal soap with saponified beeswax and guar gum. Organic olive oil, honey and beeswax lip balm…none of the bad stuff.” Paraben-Free. No propylene glycol or mineral oil. No dyes or pigment. No lauryl or laureth sulfate. Absolutely NO animal testing… ever.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Using a face lotion with SPF 30 is an excellent way to take care of your skin. Part of a daily skin routine, a facial moisturizer keeps your skin feeling and looking hydrated, and the added SPF protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun.
In order to get the best results, it’s important to use a facial moisturizer that is best suited for your specific type of skin. For people with dry skin, it’s best to go with a face lotion that is slightly heavier and oil-based. This will help to keep the dry, cracked skin properly moisturized. If you have oily skin, then the opposite is required: a light water-based lotion. For combination skin, which is the most common, a water-based light lotion is ideal. If you have sensitive skin, opt for a lotion that includes soothing ingredients like aloe. For mature skin, it can be helpful to use an oil-based moisturizer to preserve and protect skin.
If you’re not sure what kind of skin you have, you can do a quick test to find out. Just take a piece of tissue paper, and dab it on different areas of your face. if the tissue paper has picked up a lot of oil, it’s likely you have oily skin. If it has picked up oil in only certain areas of your face, you may have combination skin. If you haven’t picked up any oil all, then you probably have dry or mature skin.
The Buying Guide
- The harmful rays of the sun are the biggest threat to your skin’s health, and even brief exposure to sunlight during the day can be damaging. This is why it’s best to use face moisturizer with SPF on a daily basis to protect your skin from powerful UV rays.
- Many face lotions with SPF 30 are marketed as hypoallergenic, but this doesn’t guarantee that an allergic reaction definitely won’t occur from using the product. Keep this mind if you have allergies to common ingredients in skin products or have experienced an allergic reaction to a face lotion in the past. Be sure to carefully read the list of ingredients on the packaging.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide