The Humble Co. Natural Vegan Tooth Floss Picks, 200-Count
Last updated date: January 8, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tooth Floss Picks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tooth Floss Pick you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Tooth Floss Picks for a detailed review of all the top tooth floss picks.
Constructed entirely from plant-based materials, these tooth floss picks are both eco-friendly and socially responsible. Users can choose between charcoal and mint, both of which are constructed using double threading. That means you won't have any trouble removing food debris and you won't have to worry about shredding.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the The Humble Co. Natural Vegan Tooth Floss Picks, 200-Count placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE FIRST FLOSS PICK THAT CAN BE USED WITH A GOOD CONSCIENCE- These floss picks from The Humble Co. is brought to you by dentist who care about your health, our environment and children in need of oral care. GO HUMBLE GIVE SMILES – Every Humble purchase goes towards funding oral health projects for children in need. FLOSS PICKS MADE ENTIRELY FROM PLASTIC? THAT’S WHAT WE CALL OLD SCHOOL – Our sticks are made primarily from corn-starch and packaged in eco-friendly paper packaging, Humble flosser aim to minimize the stress on our environment whilst providing a first class experience. 50pcs of floss picks per pack, total 200 count. MAKES FLOSSING A PIECE OF CAKE – The double threading ensures that food debris is effectively removed whilst the shape of the pick promotes easy access to those hard to reach places. These vegan and cruelty-free pick promotes happy gums and clean breath. HIGH QUALITY, SHRED RESISTANT AND PROVIDES A FRESH FEEL – The thread is designed to slide easily between teeth without shredding. Coated with natural xylitol and mint to give you a fresh feel. FOR HEALTHIER PEOPLE ON A HEALTHIER PLANET – SUPPORT US ON OUR MISSION – Please help us on our humble mission by continuing to purchase our products, however, if you for some reason would not be happy with your product just contact us and we will make everything in our power to make it right!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tooth Floss Picks
Tooth floss pickers have the same goal as dental floss: to get food particles and plaque away from teeth and gums. The pickers have a small piece of floss suspended on their curved end, and they can also have a toothpick and tongue cleaner on the other side or on the bottom.
Some experts like pickers because they are easier to work with than long pieces of dental floss. The handle can also make it easier to floss teeth in the back of the mouth. However, since the floss is smaller, it has to be used more than once and could redistribute bacteria.
These pickers are less awkward to use than floss, though, and are easier to use when on-the-go. People also like them because they can be multi-functional when they have both toothpicks and tongue cleaners as part of the package.
The Tooth Floss Pick Buying Guide
- When shopping for tooth floss picks, check to see if the product is American Dental Association (ADA) – approved; you will see the seal on its packaging.
- Like regular dental floss, these picks come in waxed, non-waxed and flavored varieties. Choose whichever will encourage you to use them more often.
- If your teeth are crowded (close together), opt for waxed, thinner string floss. The wider floss may not work as well for you.
- Some people shy away from tooth floss picks because they are single-use products that have more impact on the environment. Some do come with refillable heads, so that is an option. There are also some eco-friendly options out there.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide