TEXARTIST Breathable Deep Pocket Mattress Pad
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Pad you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mattress Pad for a detailed review of all the top mattress pads.
Add an extra layer of comfort to your bed set with this soft mattress pad. It works on mattresses with a thickness between 8 and 21 inches and comes in a choice of white or gray. In addition to being constructed from a natural and breathable cotton, this mattress pad is also hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin.
In our analysis of 109 expert reviews, the TEXARTIST Breathable Deep Pocket Mattress Pad placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton, since shorter and breakable threads, prickle, all dirt and impurities are removed out during combing process. This special process also straightens cotton fibers lie together more tightly, makes the topper surface stronger and cooler.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Pads
A nice cushy mattress makes it easy to relax at the end of a long day — but the price tag on mattresses with built-in toppers can spike your stress levels. Luckily, you don’t have to buy a pricey luxury mattress to enjoy that cloud-like feel. Mattress pads can help you rest easier for a fraction of the cost of replacing your current mattress.
Mattress pads come in a variety of fabrics. Cotton, polyester and cotton-poly blends are the most common options. Cotton mattress pads are very breathable but might absorb stains or shrink in the wash. Polyester is a tough fabric that won’t shrink or tear as easily as other options. It also dries quickly for easier cleaning. Cotton-poly blends combine the breathability of cotton with the sturdiness of polyester. You might also see microfiber mattress pads. These pads are super soft, lightweight and quick-drying.
Mattress pads also use a variety of filler materials. Natural fillers like down are lightweight and warm, but they’re also expensive and difficult to care for. Plush polyester gives a similar feel without the added cost or tricky care instructions that come with natural fillers. Most synthetic fillers are also hypoallergenic, so they’re great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Your mattress pad’s stitching can affect how comfortable it is. Without solid stitching, your mattress pad’s filler can clump up in one section. Box stitching will add some much-needed stability to your mattress pad, preventing uncomfortable lumps.
Now that you’ve got your mattress pad basics down, check out our Tips & Advice to help you make your final decision.
The Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Your mattress pad won’t be very useful if it doesn’t fit over your bed. Carefully measure your mattress’s length, width and depth and compare those measurements to the pad’s measurements before you buy. Relying on the classic twin, full, queen and king designations might not help if you have a very deep mattress that needs extra coverage.
- You’ll want to clean your mattress pad regularly to keep dust mites and allergens at bay. Read your mattress pad’s care instructions before you throw it in the washing machine — some pads need to be washed and dried at lower temperatures to maintain their shape.
- If you have a deeper mattress, consider purchasing some elastic straps to fit around the corners of your mattress pad. These will help it stay in place, especially when you’re removing and replacing your bedsheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide