Teamson Classic Adjustable Storage Bathroom Wall Cabinet
Last updated date: June 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Wall Cabinet for a detailed review of all the top .
This attractive bathroom wall cabinet features two inner shelves for storing everything from makeup to medicine. You can even adjust the shelves in seconds to meet your needs. The outer cabinet doors are decorative and made with two stylish glass panels.
In our analysis, the Teamson Teamson Classic Adjustable Storage Bathroom Wall Cabinet placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Upgrade your home storage while adding classic decor with the Elegant Home Fashions Dawson Wooden Wall Cabinet with Cross Molding and 2 Doors. This decorative cabinet features a white finish with cross molding on the glass-paneled doors and clear knobs for a beautiful addition to your space. The included adjustable shelf helps to reduce clutter and keep your home tidy. Constructed from durable engineered wood, this wall cabinet is built to provide you with long-lasting organization. Easy, step-by-step instructions and all of the hardware needed for installation are included for quick assembly. Purchase this stylish cabinet alone or with other items from the Dawson collection for a cohesive, updated look. The Elegant Home Fashions Dawson Wooden Wall Cabinet with Cross Molding and 2 Doors measures 7″ x 20″ x 24″ to provide accessible storage without taking up too much space in your living area or bathroom. An affordable extravagance. Elegant Home Fashions has been the nation’s foremost manufacturer of bathroom accent furniture and bathroom accessories among the United States. Their customers include some of America’s finest and most prestigious retailers, department stores, and discount retail chains. Elegant Home Fashions products have traveled the globe to focus on giving their consumers, the best quality and design for their bathroom decor.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
What with toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, face creams, soap, makeup, medicines and all the other things you need easy access to, there is a lot to organize in the bathroom. No wonder it’s so hard to keep your bathroom counters tidy! One good way to add a bit of storage space to a generally small space is to add a bathroom wall cabinet.
You can hang a cabinet on the wall above a towel rack, above the toilet or even over your sink. While custom cabinets are an option, you can also find high-quality ready-to-assemble bathroom cabinets easily available. These are designed so you can put them together and install them yourself at a less expensive price point.
The first thing you’ll want to consider is size. Begin by grabbing your measuring tape and heading to the bathroom to measure the space you have available to you. Decide where in the bathroom you want to place the wall cabinet and figure out the maximum dimensions you can accommodate. Keep depth in mind, especially if the bathroom wall cabinet is over the sink or the toilet. You don’t want to accidentally bump your head on the cabinet if it is too deep.
The Buying Guide
- Although bathrooms are small spaces, you can use your cabinets to make a big style statement. Decide if you want the bathroom wall cabinet to match with your existing cabinets or finishes, or if you want to use it as a focal point. For example, if your under-the-sink cabinet is white, do you want a white wall cabinet as well? Keep wall paint color in mind as well because you will want to make sure the wall cabinet works well with your décor.
- If you are placing the bathroom wall cabinet above the sink, it’s a good idea to get one that has a built-in mirror. This way, you don’t need to worry about hanging an additional item in that space, but you’ll be able to inspect your appearance in a convenient way.
- Consider what kind of shelves you need for your bathroom wall cabinet. For example, do you want open-concept shelves where all items are visible or do you want everything hidden behind cabinet doors? You have the option of a combination of these approaches as well, as you can find some cabinets that have open shelves at the bottom and doors on the top.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide