Tara Toy Disney Princess Necklace Activity Set
Last updated date: March 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 7 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 7 you should buy.
Editor's Note April 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 7 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 7.
This jewelry-making kit is ideal for kids who love design. The kit comes with colorful beads, fun character charms and silicone string. There are enough supplies to make five unique necklaces.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Tara Toy Tara Toy Disney Princess Necklace Activity Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mix and match to create your own Princess jewelry with colorful beads, silicone necklaces, and fun character charms! Have fun creating Princess necklaces for you and your friends. Simply design your necklace with the included beads and then add a rubber charm to finish. Set makes 5 necklaces. Easy to create for little hands! Everything stores neatly inside the plastic carry case. Sturdy handle makes it easy to take anywhere. Includes 5 rubber character charms, 5 rubber necklaces, 150 beads and a storage case. For ages 3 and up.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 7
There are so many options to choose from when you’re searching for girls’ toys for 7-year-olds. Consider how the toys can help girls to further their developmental milestones and learn new skills. At this age, girls are working on their physical coordination and balance, and may even go through a growth spurt where they grow around two and a half inches in a year.
Emotionally, 7-year-olds are learning to tie their feelings to specific events, such as being happy to see their friends. They are learning to care more about other people and will be able to treat their friends with respect when working out conflicts during playtime. Getting toys that encourage kids to interact with their friends is key because it will help them to reach their developmental milestones. For example, a robot stacking toy can be played with multiple kids, where they can build their own creations and involve the robots in imaginative play.
Be sure to consider whether the toys can grow with your child. For example, will your 7-year-old girl still be interested in the toy when she is 8 or 9 or is this toy something that will only capture her interest for a few short months?
The Girls' Toy, Age 7 Buying Guide
- Toys that can be played with in multiple ways provide kids with more freedom and flexibility. Look for open-ended toys that require kids’ creativity. For example, a unicorn figurine can be part of various imaginative games such as a unicorn race or a fairy garden. Opt for toys that provide kids with an outlet to choose how they want to play rather than directions for only playing a certain way.
- Help your 7-year-old girl explore her interests by selecting the right toys. For example, if your child is interested in art and loves drawing and painting, then getting a kit where she can make window paintings lets her explore a new medium, working on her artistic skills. If your child enjoys building, then a toy where she can stack blocks or pieces to create structures would be ideal.
- Toy organization can be challenging when your child has a lot of items to play with. An easy way to keep things neat and organized is with stackable bins. Your child can sort items by type or size into the bins and then stack them neatly in a corner of the room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide