TANGKULA Modern Lift Top Storage Coffee Table
Last updated date: August 26, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room Coffee Table you should buy.
You'll find this living room coffee table's storage hard to beat. The base offers three divided shelves that each fit decorative baskets. Then there's the hidden storage underneath the table's top, which conveniently pulls out into a desk for your electronic devices. In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the TANGKULA TANGKULA Modern Lift Top Storage Coffee Table placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Living Room Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top living room coffee tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
This interactive lift top white coffee table combines fun and practicability for people. Featuring an adjustable height surface which provides the perfect height for you when you work or drink a cup of coffee, and the hidden storage underneaththe table top and the storage space below the table top that make this lovely piece functional as well, it is worth having! Its stylish design and color canfit your room or office, which is a perfect indoor décor. Do not hesitate to buy one!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room Coffee Tables
End tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on end tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on each end table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for an end table that matches.
You may also want multiple end tables. If you’re buying one for each end of your sofa, for instance, coordinating them can improve the appearance of your living room. Keep in mind that you’ll be paying double the price and shop for a piece that fits your budget.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you use your end table primarily as a place for setting your coffee cup or drink glass, you’re in good company. In the 1770s, small “tea tables” were used by the elite for presenting tea. When it wasn’t tea time, they were moved off to the side. As tea tables evolved, they moved from their original square shape to rectangular, with some having trays that made serving easier. However, the increased tea prices after the American Revolution led to the decline of tea tables, as consumers moved away from daily tea times. Today, you’ll find these tables in antique shops, along with other types of furniture that speak volumes about how people once lived.
The Living Room Coffee Table Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in an end table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but an end table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and some are easier to assemble than others.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many end tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the end table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.