Takeya Originals Vacuum-Insulated Stainless-Steel Water Bottle, 32-Ounce
Last updated date: May 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Water Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Water Bottle you should buy.
Update as May 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Insulated Water Bottle for a detailed review of all the top insulated water bottles.
This leakproof lid on this insulated water bottle reduces messes and spills. The bottle maintains the temperature of your beverage for several hours. It does not get condensation and doesn’t transfer flavors.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Takeya Originals Vacuum-Insulated Stainless-Steel Water Bottle, 32-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ORIGINALS INSULATED WATER BOTTLE: Takeya Originals Stainless Steel Water Bottle keeps beverages ice-cold for 24 hrs, and hot for up to 12 hrs with double-wall insulation. This BPA-Free, food-grade water bottle won’t transfer flavors and does not sweat. LEAKPROOF SPOUT LID: This insulated stainless steel water bottle comes with an innovative, leakproof, spout lid that allows for easy one-handed drinking or pouring. It features an innovative hinge lock that keeps the cap out of your way while drinking. PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, tumblers in 20 and 30 oz sizes, and beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes. BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle. INNOVATIVE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Water Bottles
An insulated water bottle is an excellent choice if you want to reduce single-use plastic waste. Insulated bottles not only are an eco-friendly option, but they also keep your beverage at the perfect temperature all day. Most insulated water bottles have thermos-like construction, which means they can ensure your drink maintains temperature for long periods of time. There is very little temperature transfer to the outer walls, so the bottle remains comfortable to hold. Plus, insulated bottles don’t get condensation either, so you don’t have to deal with any moisture on the outside of the bottle.
Most insulated water bottles are made out of stainless steel, which is a durable and safe option. There is no risk of breaking, cracking or denting because of how strong stainless steel is, so you don’t have to worry if you accidentally drop your water bottle. Stainless steel is also comparatively light, so your bottle will be easily portable.
The Insulated Water Bottle Buying Guide
- The height and width of the bottle is an important buying factor. If you use your insulated water bottle in your car, ensure that the bottle fits nicely into your cup holders. If you like to place the bottle in the outer pockets of a backpack, ensure that the size works for you. The bottle should also be comfortable to hold in your hands without feeling bulky or awkward.
- There are different types of lids for insulated water bottles. Screw-top lids are fairly common and easy to open and close. Some bottles have spout or nozzle lids, which can be limiting to drink from. Some water bottles actually come with multiple lid options so you can choose which works best for you. Having a lid that attaches to the bottle, even when open, is handy for keeping everything together. This way there is no chance of losing the lid.
- Angled bottles look interesting, but keep in mind that they may be hard to clean if there is a pronounced bottleneck. Typically, straight-edge bottles are the easiest to clean and maintain.
- Having a handle on the water bottle is key, especially if you usually have your hands full. A handle makes it easier to carry your insulated water bottle along with a number of other things. You can also use the handle to attach the bottle to a purse or backpack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide