Sweese Porcelain Saucers & Espresso Cup, Set Of 6
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Espresso Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Espresso Cup you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Espresso Cup for a detailed review of all the top espresso cups.
Whether you're enjoying a single hot beverage or serving a group of friends, this set of espresso cups is an excellent buy. You'll get six cups and six saucers with your purchase, each of which is a different color to keep things interesting. Since the packaging is appealing, this set also makes a great Christmas, birthday or housewarming gift.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Sweese Porcelain Saucers & Espresso Cup, Set Of 6 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Daily Using: If you're looking for a good basic cup like the kind you'd get in a nice cafe, you have come to the right place! This set of 6 cups with saucers is perfect for a little afternoon coffee-break with friends or colleagues. Sturdy, Pretty-Cute Set, Make You Smile. A Simple yet classy design that perfectly fits your espresso maker. Coming with the great saucers. The walls of the cups are relatively thick, so they retain heat. They have a cafe look that actually makes you feel as though you are in a coffee bar enjoying your brew.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Espresso Cups
Espresso cups are more than just tiny coffee cups. There are several details to look for when shopping for the best espresso cup for your kitchen.
The first factor to consider is the size of the cups. A demitasse, which means half-cup in French, holds 2 to 3 fluid ounces. An espresso doppio normale is essentially a double shot, which fits best in a 3.5- to 4-ounce cup. Choosing the smallest container possible based on your beverage preference is best, as the crema will spread out and disappear more quickly in a larger cup.
Next, pay attention to insulation and the materials used in the cups. Glass cups with double walls keep beverages hot while preventing the outside of the container from burning your fingers. Alternatively, white ceramic mugs are a clean, classic addition to any coffee bar.
Finally, notice any added features that could make one set of espresso cups stand out over another. Handles can make holding your drink more comfortable. A collection that includes extras, such as spoons and saucers, provides all you need to create a cafe experience at home. A storage rack keeps the cups tidy and accessible.
Considering what is important to and appeals to you will help you select the best option.
The Espresso Cup Buying Guide
- Some espresso aficionados say that a hot espresso cup enhances the enjoyment of the beverage. You can preheat your espresso cups before using them by filling them with boiling water and dumping it out just before pulling a shot.
- Even if an espresso cup is marked as safe for everything from the dishwasher to the microwave, never pour hot liquids into a cold glass or ceramic cup and never add cold liquid to a hot cup. The sudden contraction or expansion could cause the cup to shatter.
- Consider handwashing glass or delicate ceramic espresso cups. Although they might be dishwasher-safe, the small size and fragile composition make them susceptible to breaking, especially if they hit against another item in the dishwasher.
- In addition, some consumers report that putting double wall glass cups in the dishwasher leaves them cloudy due to condensation between the walls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide