SUSTEAS Cool Touch Ergonomic Handle Whistling Tea Pot Kettle, 2.64-Quart
Last updated date: June 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tea Pot Kettles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tea Pot Kettle you should buy.
Editor's Note November 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tea Pot Kettle for a detailed review of all the top tea pot kettles.
In our analysis of 68 expert reviews, the SUSTEAS SUSTEAS Cool Touch Ergonomic Handle Whistling Tea Pot Kettle, 2.64-Quart placed 17th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUSTEAS Tea Kettle Focuses on kitchen supplies, gives you the best product experience, the best product service. Life Up to The Time We offer black，white and red color Susteas tea kettles，you can choose the best one to match your kitchen Stovetop Safe It is not suggested to use large fire to boil water, as it will make the kettle's body brown and char - affect the appearance. Vintage Style Vintage style, great size, the nice shade that goes with everything. Entire Body Stainless Steel Construction Three-layer bottom(Boiling water faster). High-grade 18/8 of stainless steel is suitable for any heat source including gas, electric, induction, halogen and radiant stoves. Easily fill two thermos(3L) Large capacity saves time and energy, more suitable for family. Whistling Water Line The maximum boiling capacity of the kettle is 2.6L. Only when the water is boiled below this capacity, there is a loud whistle. Two Water Filling Methods Unique design of the spout opening angle，you can quickly fill the water through the spout.Also you can open the lid to fill the water. 0.58mm Kettle Body Thickness Upgrade thickness, higher quality, SUSTEAS tea kettle is not afraid of falling, no water leakage.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tea Pot Kettles
Only water beats out tea as the most widely consumed beverage in the world. In fact, the United States alone saw tea sales of over $12 billion in 2018. If you find yourself among these numbers, you’ll want to invest in a quality stovetop teapot kettle.
Determine whether you’d like a kettle made of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust or stain, or one constructed from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. Glass models allow you to actually see the tea as it brews.
Decide whether you’d like a model that also has an infuser for use with loose and blooming teas. There are tea kettles that have built-in infusers, as well as pots that have removable infusers. You’ll even find units with an infuser basket that can be placed directly in your teacup.
Check the tea kettle’s handle. You want to make sure it has an ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold. It may come with a silicone coating to keep your hand from slipping. If the teapot has a covering over the spout, you’ll want a handle with a simple touch-button, so that you can open the spout with one hand while holding your teacup in the other.
Consider stovetop teapot kettles that come with a few extras. For example, you may find a model that includes a loose tea sampler and four serving mugs. This set is especially a great choice if you are in need of a housewarming, holiday or birthday gift.
The Tea Pot Kettle Buying Guide
- Most stovetop teapot kettles are not suitable for use with an induction stove or cooktop.
- Be careful of teapots that sputter water before you open the spout. The water will be hot enough to scald your skin.
- There are models that are both microwave- and refrigerator-safe if that is a feature that interests you.
- Check the stovetop teapot kettle’s cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand using dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as okay to place on the top shelf of a dishwasher.
- If you use loose teas, make sure you store them in a sealed container in a cool dry location. Otherwise, they will absorb the moisture from the air.
- Construction materials play the biggest role in the price of stovetop teapot kettles. You’ll find glass kettles cost less than stainless steel models. For example, the AMFOCUS Stainless Steel Tea Pot Kettle costs slightly more than the Hiware Glass Teapot with Infuser, 1-Quart due to the fact that it’s made from stainless steel. When comparing the glass kettles, you’ll need to consider whether the kettle is being sold with or without accessories, as a model that comes with four glass mugs and a loose-tea sampler will cost more than a model with just a teapot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide