Sun’s Tea Double Wall Insulated Glass Tumbler, Set of 2
Last updated date: May 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Iced Tea Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Iced Tea Glass you should buy.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Iced Tea Glass for a detailed review of all the top iced tea glasses.
The Sun's Tea Double Wall Insulated Glass Tumbler, Set of 2 is perfect for afternoon chats on the front porch. The condensation-free glass keeps your hands from getting wet, while the double insulation keeps your iced tea nice and cold. Additionally, the glasses are dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Sun's Tea Sun's Tea Double Wall Insulated Glass Tumbler, Set of 2 placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sun's Tea(TM) glass is sturdy and durable, designed for everyday use. The double wall glasses keep your hot or cold drinks longer due to their unique double-wall feature. Its two walls allow you to hold onto a piping extreme hot glass of hot drinks without burning your fingers, or prevent condensation from forming on the outer wall while holding a cold beverage. This double wall glasses is made of laboratory rate, stronger borosilicate glass. Not like other fragile double wall glasses which is so easy to be broken, this one is very solid and durable, it is perfect for your everyday use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Iced Tea Glasses
As the popularity of iced tea grew in the 20th century, manufacturers started creating glasses specifically for the refreshing drink. Today there are many iced tea glasses on the market, which means consumers have many more styles to choose from. As you browse the available models, consider the different features each style has to offer.
Glass can be slippery, so you want iced tea glasses that allow you to have a good grip on the glass. Tall glasses that are thin and lightweight, like the Paksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses, Set of 6, are easy to hold. There are also models that feature a wraparound contour for a natural grip.
If you have small children in the home, you may want to consider getting a set of plastic iced tea glasses. The US Acrylic Optix Colored Plastic Tumblers, Set of 8 is durable and won’t shatter when dropped. The set also comes in four bright colors that kids will find exciting.
Another feature worth considering is the glass’s ability to resist heat and condensation. For example, the Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6 uses a borosilicate glass that will keep the outside of your glass nice and dry. It’s also made with a patented double-wall design that gives the illusion that your iced tea is floating in the glass.
If you do a lot of entertaining, consider going with a set of iced tea glasses that have a more elegant design. The Artland Footed Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 4 is a good choice, as it uses an attractive bubbled glass. Each glass is also handblown, which means no two glasses are exactly alike.
The Iced Tea Glass Buying Guide
- Check the iced tea glasses’ cleaning instructions. Some must be washed by hand with dish soap and warm water, while others are listed as dishwasher-safe. If the glasses are dishwasher-safe, they may only be safe when placed on the top rack.
- Some iced tea glass sets come in decorative boxes. These sets make excellent housewarming presents, as well as birthday and holiday gifts.
- Look for a product warranty or satisfaction guarantee. You want your purchase to be protected in case it arrives broken or not as described by the seller.
- When comparing the price of two sets of iced tea glasses, keep in mind that sets made from plastic, like the US Acrylic Optix Colored Plastic Tumblers, Set of 8 are going to be cheaper than glass sets, like the Artland Footed Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 4. You’ll also want to compare capacity. Naturally, the Ozeri Double Wall Insulated Iced Tea Glasses, Set of 6 costs more than the Paksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses, Set of 6, as each glass is able to hold three additional ounces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide