Sunnyglade Eco-Friendly Art Supplies For Kids, 185-Piece
Last updated date: May 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Art Supplies For Kids To Unleash Their Creativity for a detailed review of all the top .
There isn't anything your child can't create with these art supplies for kids. The set includes a total of 185 pieces, such as a sketch pad, watercolor paints, oil pastels and a set of crayons. The center of the case folds up to create an easel, which allows for drawing, coloring and painting at home or at the park.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Sunnyglade Eco-Friendly Art Supplies For Kids, 185-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Perfect Art set: This great art set includes all types of coloring and drawing materials for artists of all ages – especially for any child who loves to doodle or wants to inspire and enjoy the joy of painting. Multiple tools equipped to meet all your drawing needs. Bright and colorful to inspire kids creative side. Easy to Carrying:185-Piece Double Sided Trifold Easel Art Set is equipped with a built-in, dual side pop-up easel, making it easy for your child to color and create anywhere you can open your case! Portable carry case, Keeps your components organized. Safe & Environmental: This drawing and painting art set is made of eco-friendly materials .Each crayons, pencils and pastels in this art box are non-toxic, and conforms to ASTM D4236 (Standard Practice for Labeling Art Materials for Chronic Health Hazards). It is no harm for children, please rest assured to use. Creativity Painting Set Includes:48 oil pastels, 48 crayons,24 colored pencils, 18 watercolor cakes,12 sheets drawing paper, 12 markers,4 large clips,4 paper clips, 4 black lined drawing papers, 1-sketch pencil 1-painting brush, 1-ruler,1-small eraser, 1-color chart,1-plastic palette,1-white watercolor,1-pencil sharpener, 1-double side easel, 1-sponge,1-instruction guide,1-trifold organizer case. Quality Guarantee: Sunnygalde represents superior quality and customer service with your highest satisfaction or a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our drawing and painting art set, please contact us any time, we will get you back within 24 hours try our best to make things right. We are confident you will enjoy these art sets!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Kids are full of creativity, and giving them the tools to express their ideas through art provides them with another avenue of communication and expression. From paints and paintbrushes to colorful markers to pipe cleaners and pom poms, there are many different types of art supplies kids can use to showcase their creativity. Providing them with a variety of art materials helps them explore their interests and find a medium they love.
There are many benefits to letting kids use art supplies to make fantastical creations. Using art supplies helps younger kids to develop their fine motor skills. Using scissors to cut paper, using paint brushes to make strokes on paper and sculpting with clay can help them strengthen their coordination and dexterity. Building these skills translates to other academic skills later on in life. In fact, a study from Americans for the Arts found that kids who participate in artistic activities are four times more likely to excel in their academic achievements.
For kids, art is not only a pastime or hobby, it’s also a form of communication. Kids use the sensory element of art to deal with feelings and process their experiences. They often don’t have the vocabulary to describe what they want to, but they can show it through art. That’s why kids often draw situations that are familiar to them, and their family and friends are often featured in their artwork.
Using art supplies to create little masterpieces helps children to build their confidence and self-esteem. While participating in art, they get to make independent choices, such as which color to use. This form of autonomy and decision-making shows them just what they are capable of. As they see their artistic skills bloom, they also strengthen their self-assurance and feel proud of their abilities.
The Buying Guide
- There are so many options when it comes to art supplies for kids. Think about which medium your kids would like to explore most. Paint, markers, crayons, color pencils, glitter, pastels, pom-poms and colored paper are just a few options. Select an art set that includes the supplies your child is most interested in, or opt for a set that includes multiple options for them to try.
- Check to see whether the art supplies come in their own carrying case or if the items are loose. You’ll want to make sure you have a space allocated to house and organize them; otherwise, you may lose some supplies or have them strewn about your house.
- Depending on the ages of your children, you may want to check whether the art supplies are easily washable and removable. This is especially important for young children who are bound to get everything covered in paint or glue. For older children, this is less of an issue, but it’s still good to know so that you can remove those stains from their clothes.
- If you have multiple children who are interested in exploring their artistic skills, opt for a set that is designed for more than one kid. For example, if you’re looking to get an art supplies set that includes an easel, look for one that is double-sided so that two kids can paint at the same time on either side. Many art supply sets come with aprons to help kids keep their clothes clean, so you may need to purchase an extra apron for two kids to enjoy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide