Stock Your Home Large Steel Bakeware Organizer
Last updated: August 6, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bakeware Storages and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bakeware Storage you should buy.
The Stock Your Home Large Steel Bakeware Organizer features durable coated rust-resistant steel, so you won't have to worry about those last few drops of water as you put your baking sheets away. But you can also use this organizer for items outside the kitchen, including in your home office or craft room. It comes in a pack of two, with four large slots in each organizer to provide plenty of storage.In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Stock Your Home Large Steel Bakeware Organizer placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This Large Steel Bakeware Organizer Rack is made of durable coated steel. The dimensions are 10-3/4” x 10-1/4” x 7-1/2” high. Get two racks with 4 slots each to store: cookie sheets & bakeware, cutting boards, serving trays, placemats, large plates & platters, pots and pans, and more. This sturdy, multi-use home organizer can also be used to store clothing, towels and bed linens, magazines, office and craft supplies, LP’s, and more. No assembly required.
Bakeware Storage Rankings
If your pots and pans are packed into whatever kitchen space you can find, you aren’t the only one. In fact, messy cabinets are a common occurrence. You can hire a professional organizer, but that is no small expense. How do you get the organization you need without spending a fortune?
A great way to start is to look at the tools the professionals use. If you hire someone, you’ll likely find that your cabinets and shelves are filled with containers and dividers, all designed to keep items in place and easy to access when you need them. But you don’t have to pay a consultant’s fee to bring this level of organization to your own home. In fact, you’ll be surprised at how affordable these solutions are.
As you open cabinets and drawers in your kitchen, think about the ways you can organize your items. You likely already have a silverware divider, so why not separate your other dining and cooking essentials in the same manner? This can start with your bakeware, which refers to the cookie sheets and muffin tins you probably use for everything you make in the oven, from vegetables to dessert. The right organizer can make all the difference.
- The first thing you should do when shopping for any organizing tool is to measure. Your storage solution will need to easily squeeze into your spaces. With bakeware storage, you’ll typically also need enough clearance for your longest baking sheets to store vertically.
- In addition to cabinet or shelving clearance, you should also to consider the space you’ll get in each divided section. If you’re hoping to slide pans into the slots, you’ll especially need to measure in advance.
- A slide-out organizer can come in handy for getting to your items easily. This is particularly true if you’re dealing with narrow storage spaces.
- Keep in mind before you buy that some organizers require assembly. If so, you’ll need to have the appropriate tools on hand for setup.
- Some organizers are specifically designed to work in the kitchen, while others can be used in a variety of areas of the house. An organizer generic enough to hold file folders on your desk may not be well suited to holding cookie sheets and cutting boards, so a specialized kitchen organizer may be better.
- Rust resistance is important in bakeware storage for good reason. Although your bakeware will likely be dry before you put it away, there may be occasions where you or someone in your household stores items with moisture still on them. Rust resistance will ensure you get years of use out of your organizer.