SteadyDoggie Professional Golf Net
Last updated date: July 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Golf Nets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Golf Net you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Golf Nets for a detailed review of all the top golf nets.
This golf net is portable and lightweight. The frame is steel and fiberglass. It comes with a dual turn mat as well.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the SteadyDoggie Professional Golf Net placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
You don’t have to get in the car and drive to the driving range or the course to practice your golf game anymore! his four piece set is lightweight, convenient, and durable. The 3/4 inch meshed net is of 5-ply knotless high-performance polyester, the frame has a thickness of 1.2mm of high grade steel and along with the turf mat, fit together into a handy carry bag. Setup and takedown is less than two minutes and the net’s extra large coverage zone makes it safe for use indoors or outdoors. If you need to practice at home or you can’t make it to the driving range, this golf net practice set is for you! The dual turf golf mat with non skid rubber base comes with a 2.3 inch rubber tee and provides the real feel of driving from the tee box, hitting shots off the fairway and from the rough. You can therefore practice from any lie with ease. The net has a safety shield which prevents errant low balls from hitting the horizontal ground bar at the back of the net. It also serves as ball collect feature so you do not need to chase after practice balls. The 4 piece golf net bundle includes a chipping target which can be hung on any position on the golf net. You can set this up indoors or outdoors. You can set it up in your living room, garage, backyard or office. Practice your golf game at anytime and anywhere you like!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Golf Nets
If you’re new to the game of golf or are wanting to improve your skills, getting a golf net is a great way to level up your game. It is a large net that is designed to contain your shots, so you can focus on your swing instead of chasing after stray golf balls.
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a golf net is the size. What you need will depend on how much space you have in your home. Often, the bigger the net, the higher the cost. If you have a wide shot dispersion, then getting a larger net is a good idea so it can contain all of your different shots. However, if you’ve had a lot of practice and can aim well, then a smaller net might work for you. Choose a net size that helps you reach the next skill level you’re aiming for. Keep in mind that the net won’t be the only thing in your space when determining size. You’ll also need space for you to stand and swing. Some people also use a mat as well as a launch motor.
When it comes to added features, you’ve got a few options. If you don’t want to have to chase after your balls, choose a golf net that is designed to return the balls to you through shot feedback. Some nets also come with side barriers for further containment of your shots. If you’re having trouble with your aim, some golf nets have a target on them so you have a visual. This feature is particularly useful, especially for those who don’t use a golf simulator.
The Golf Net Buying Guide
- When it comes to durability, you’ll want to check what kind of material the golf net and frame are made out of. Iron and steel frames are a sturdy option, but if you use them outside then you may have to deal with rust. Fiberglass frames are durable, but they are lightweight and need to be secured to the ground. They are also less expensive than some metal options. For netting, choose an option that is UV resistant if you’re going to use it outside. This way the net won’t tear apart as easily and will last much longer.
- If you’re not going to leave it permanently set up in your space, then opt for a golf net that is easy to tear down and put together. This way, you won’t be wasting your practice time building your frame and installing your net.
- If you plan on taking your golf net somewhere else, such as a friend’s house or to the cottage on vacation, get one that comes with a carrying bag. It makes both transport and storage easier and less messy. The bags are also handy for storing the net in your garage and ensuring it doesn’t get dusty or damaged.
- If the target on your golf net is getting dirty from constantly being hit, then you can wipe it down with a damp cloth. This will ensure there are no smudge marks or stains on the target, making it easier for you to aim more effectively.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide