Stance Men’s Run Light Tab Sock
Last updated date: October 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stance Socks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stance Sock you should buy.
Update as October 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stance Socks for a detailed review of all the top stance socks.
Not only are these Stance socks comfortable, but they're also designed with added support. The forefoot, heat and toe have added cushioning and the heel and toe are reinforced for added durability. You'll find the socks are available in small, medium and large sizes and fit both men and women.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Stance Men's Run Light Tab Sock placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Low-profile cushion, compression, and breathability featuring feel360 fiber technology that remains fresh, dry, and durable, mile after mile.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stance Socks
Whether you spend a great deal of time on your feet at work or you participate in various sports, you need to have a high-quality pair of socks that are not only comfortable but also provide support where you need it most. Stance has a line of socks that fit this bill that are worth a closer look.
When it comes to construction materials, Stance stands for nothing less than the best. Most of their socks are made from a blend of nylon, polyester and elastane. The company decided to develop its own proprietary fibers for their Stance Men’s OG Socks. As a result, the socks are comfortable, durable and have just enough pressure to keep the socks from sliding down during activity.
Stance socks are moisture-wicking and not too thick or too thin. That means you’ll be able to use them in every season. You will need to decide which style best suits your taste. You can purchase the ankle sock, which dips just below your ankle bone, the quarter sock, which extends a few inches above the ankle, or the crew sock, which reaches halfway between your ankle and your knee.
All of Stance’s socks are available in classic white and black, but you’ll also find some models include red, navy and royal blue socks. The Stance Men’s Icon Hoops Quarter Sock is one of the more stylish pairs of socks sold by the company. They also sport a seamless toe closure, which eliminates the irritation you get from socks that have seams.
Special features abound in all of Stance’s socks. The Stance Men’s Run Light Tab Sock and the Stance Men’s Athletic Crew Sock, for example, provide arch support and added cushioning in the heel, toe and forefoot. Both the heel and toe are also reinforced for durability.
The Stance Sock Buying Guide
- Always read the product care label before washing your Stance socks. Most models are machine washable in temperatures of up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. The company recommends air drying the socks rather than tossing them in a dryer, as this will extend their life. They also suggest turning the socks inside out before placing them in the washing machine.
- Never use bleach when washing Stance socks. Bleach not only alters the color of the fabric, but it also causes the fabric to break down prematurely.
- Avoid ironing Stance socks. The fibers are sensitive to high heat.
- Stance socks are available in both men and women’s sizes. The socks are sold based on the size of one’s shoe. You’ll find that US women’s sizes range from a 5 to a 13.5. Men’s US sizes start at a 3 and go all the way up to a 20.
- If you have any questions about Stance socks, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a text to 949-391-4272. The company has a dedicated customer service team that will answer your inquiries during normal business hours.
- Stance sells a line of shirts, underwear and intimates in addition to their famous socks.
- Sock length, size and features all play a role in the cost of a pair of Stance socks. The Stance Men’s OG Socks is the most affordable model, while the Stance Men’s Run Light Tab Sock and the Stance Men’s Athletic Crew Sock have moderate price tags. You’ll pay the most for the Stance Men’s Icon Hoops Quarter Sock.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide