Squad Hero Light-up Illuminated Kids Safe Innovative & Magnetic Dartboard
Last updated date: May 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dartboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dartboard you should buy.
Update as May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dartboard for a detailed review of all the top dartboards.
You won't have any trouble playing darts in the dark with this dartboard, as it comes with an LED backlight. The light can be powered by either a set of batteries or a USB cord. Even the darts themselves glow in the dark!
In our analysis of 110 expert reviews, the Squad Hero Illuminated Kids Safe Magnetic Dartboard placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The classic dart sport – completely reinvented for kids and adults! The rules are the same – but the board lights up with an innovative LED backlight. The dartboard is constantly backlit doubling as a cool room decor. Powered by USB or AAA batteries. The included darts boast the following features: MAGNETIC – safe for children, pets, or furniture. AERODYNAMIC – Uses neodymium magnets and engineered with precision to ensure optimal throw and accuracy. GLOW IN THE DARK – The darts glow in the dark as well. 14″ Light-up dartboard, Micro-USB cable, 6 glow-in-the-dark magnetic darts (3 red and 3 blue), scoring chart. POWERED BY USB or BATTERY: Connect it to a power outlet with the included USB cable. Alternatively, you can power it with 4 AAA batteries (not included). Everyone is guaranteed to have a blast! Makes a great addition to the bedroom, game room, dorm, garage, or play area.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dartboards
The game of darts actually offers several benefits, including increased hand-eye coordination and improved concentration. Of course, the game is also fun and a great way to let off some steam after a busy day at work or school. As you search for the best dartboard, keep the following features in mind.
Consider the age range of the person you are buying the dartboard for. There are magnetic models for small children, which is a safe way to get them started with the game. Teens and adults would do best with a premium-grade sisal dartboard, as these are self-healing.
Determine where you want to set the dartboard up. If you have a fancier entertainment space, you’ll want to go with a set that sits inside a cabinet. A garage or basic game room would do just fine with an open dartboard, but you’ll need to review the mounting equipment. Some are a little more difficult to install than others and require the use of a measuring tape. If you’re searching for a model that is easier to set up, go with one that uses a triple wheel lock-and-level system, as it can attach to any surface in seconds.
Review any added features last. For example, a movable number ring has multiple benefits. It allows you to increase your gameplay, while also keeping players from putting too many holes in one section. There are even dartboards on the market that come with complimentary game guides, as well as models that have scoreboards and a set of chalk for keeping tabs on who’s winning.
The Dartboard Buying Guide
- Review the product packaging to determine who easy or hard the dartboard is to install.
- Check the weight of the board, as some boards are heavy and not safe for use with small children.
- Keep in mind that some bards are better suited for light throwers, while others are more ideal for hard throwers.
- Set up your dartboard in a location that is nice and dry and never use a liquid to clean the board. Moisture will destroy the dartboard.
- Darts are not always included. If the model you’re interested in doesn’t include a set of darts, you’ll want to factor the price of the darts into your overall purchase.
- While dartboards are often competitively priced, you’ll want to check exactly what you’re getting for the cost. Of course, models for children, like the Marky Sparky Kid-Safe Indoor Magnetic Dartboard, aren’t going to amount to as much as adult sets. When it comes to adult dartboards, you’ll find the Viper by GLD Regulation Bristle Steel Tip Dartboard has a more secure mounting system, the STREET WALK Magnetic Dartboard comes with a magnetic darts and the Squad Hero Illuminated Kids Safe Magnetic Dartboard offers a built-in USB port.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide