Sprigs Thinsulate Bandless Ear Muffs
Last updated date: June 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ear Muffs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ear Muffs you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ear Muffs for a detailed review of all the top ear muffs.
In our analysis of 70 expert reviews, the Sprigs Sprigs Thinsulate Bandless Ear Muffs placed 15th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WARM & WINDPROOF – All Sprigs Earbags bandless ear warmers are built with a fleece interior lining. Between the fleece lining and the outer shell there are two layers of Thinsulate to help block out wind from going through the ear warmer. BANDLESS – Stop messing up your hair! Unlike the majority of ear warmers out there that have a wrap around design, the Sprigs Earbags do not. Our sleek design provides warmth without sacrificing your look. For those with longer hair Earbags tuck away nicely behind your hair, it’s hard to notice you even have them on. PATENTED SNAP ON TECHNOLOGY- Earbags are built with a patented “Snap On” technology. Each package comes with an ear warmer that snaps onto each ear. This compact design allows for easy storage and transportation. Most customers order a few pairs and leave a set of Earbags in each jacket so they are always readily available. LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE- Earbags lightweight design make them the perfect accessory for outside cold weather activities. Some popular activities customers use Earbags for include but are not limited to: running, skiing, cycling, ice skating, snowboarding, etc. Check out our HIVIZ styles for those of you who active at night and need that increased visibility. SIZING- Earbags come in three sizes. Sizing is important to make sure that Earbags fit comfortably and stay on securely. 80% of adults fit in Medium and Large sizes. Most children need a Small. Please follow the sizing chart and get an accurate sizing of your ear: Small: under 2 inches, Medium: 2 inches -2.75 inches, Large: over 2.75 inches
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ear Muffs
Once the refreshing fall temperatures begin to drop, you need to start dawning more outerwear to stay warm. One part of your body that is especially susceptible to the cold is your ears. On a blustery cold day, your ears can turn red in just a minute or two. To protect these precious instruments of hearing, you’ll want to wear a pair of earmuffs.
With several different types of earmuffs on the market, it’s important to compare and contrast each one. After you have an idea of what each pair offers, you’ll be able to decide which set is right for you.
First, you’ll want to examine the design of the earmuffs. Some earmuffs are made to simply cover your ears. They are best if you want to wear earbuds underneath, headgear over top or you simply don’t want to mess up your hairstyle. Then there are the earmuffs that resemble headbands, which are more likely to stay in place for longer periods of time or during more rigorous play, such as a snowball fight.
Next, check to see if the earmuffs are adjustable or available in different sizes. The Mpow Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muff, for example, has an adjustable retractable frame for a perfect fit no matter what your head size.
Since the whole purpose of earmuffs is to keep your ears warm and toasty while enjoying the outdoors during the cold winter months, you’ll need to make sure they are properly insulated.
Just as important as having enough insulation is the earmuffs’ ability to keep moisture and wind at bay. Check the lining along the earmuffs and confirm that the seams are properly sealed.
The Ear Muffs Buying Guide
- Always check the product label to determine how to clean your earmuffs. Some materials require hand-washing and air-drying only, while others have removable muffs that can be tossed right in the washing machine with your other clothes.
- Some earmuffs are even designed to be more stylish. This type of earmuffs features an attractive knit design on the outside that comes in a variety of colors and a soft plush inside that feels good against your skin. You can purchase a set to match each of your outfits or stick with a neutral color that you can wear with almost anything.
- While the most common reason for wearing earmuffs is to protect your ears from the cold, there are actually quite a few other uses for this handy invention. Earmuffs muffle loud noises to protect your hearing, allow you to sleep uninterrupted, keep your ears safe when using outdoor lawn equipment and protect your hearing during target practice.
- One of the things you’ll want to consider when shopping for earmuffs is price. No matter what, though, you’re sure to find a pair to fit your budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide