Spin Master Sandisfying Kinetic Sand Set
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Play Sand For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Play Sand For Kids you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Play Sand For Kids for a detailed review of all the top play sand for kids.
Kids will love mixing, shaping and squishing these two bright colors of kinetic sand together. It can be molded into any shape. The set comes with two pounds of sand and 10 unique tools.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Spin Master Sandisfying Kinetic Sand Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mix, shape and squish Kinetic Sand like you’ve never done before with the Kinetic Sand Sandisfying Set! The Sandisfying Set includes everything you need to create your own mesmerizing sand effects and make oddly satisfying videos – just like the ones you’ve seen online – right at home! With 10 different tools and molds and two pounds of Kinetic Sand, there’s so many ways to create! Kinetic Sand is the original mesmerizing sand that flows through your hands and never dries out so you can play again and again. Set up your video in front of the included backdrop, choose your tools, place your phone into the phone stand and start recording! With red and blue Kinetic Sand, mix or marble your sand. Mold shapes and transform them with the shaper; slice and dice with the slicer; scoop balls of Kinetic Sand with the scooper; use the crinkler to cut waves, and squish your creations with the squisher tool! Fill the twister with Kinetic Sand and attach the ribboner or grater attachments for even more amazing sand effects! When you’re finished transforming, share your sandisfying videos online. Create again and again and let Kinetic Sand flow through your hands – it’s so satisfying, you won’t be able to put it down! Let your imagination run wild and discover endless ways to create with the Kinetic Sand Sandisfying Set!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Play Sand For Kids
Play sand provides hours of entertainment for kids of all ages. The unique sensation of the sand running between their fingers, coupled with its amazing molding capability, makes kinetic sand a favorite pastime for kids. You can play with kinetic sand indoors or outdoors. Just set up a sheet or towel on a table or the floor, and place a tub of kinetic sand on it. Give kids a number of instruments to play with in the sand, such as shovels, buckets, spoons and molds.
What makes the feeling of kinetic sand so unique? It’s actually made from regular sand, but it has a special coating of silicone oil. This is what provides that silky, smooth and buttery feeling of play sand that kids and adults both love.
The silicone oil particles are designed to stick together but not stick to anything else. This means that you can easily shape the kinetic sand into fun shapes like balls, towers and logs. They will hold their shape and then gently flatten out over time. However, the brilliant part of kinetic sand is that it does not stick to other surfaces. This means that while it may feel sticky with itself, it doesn’t cling to any other materials and is easy to clean up.
The Play Sand For Kids Buying Guide
- When buying kinetic sand, consider how your child will play with it and how much they will need. You can find varying quantities like one-pound, two-pound and three-pound sets. If you’re just starting up, go with a large quantity because it is more fun to play with. If you already have some at home, getting a smaller amount will work because you can add it to your existing sand.
- Kinetic sand is available in a multitude of colors, which makes it so much fun for kids. Not only do they have a unique textural experience, but they also get visual interest as well. Determine if your child will like beach-colored kinetic sand, or if they want something wild like red, blue, purple, green or pink.
- You can get kinetic sand on its own or with different types of molds. Having sand molds makes it easy for kids to create different shapes out of the kinetic sand. For example, if your child is interested in sea creatures, you can get molds that look like seahorses, crabs and lobsters. You can also find fun tools like scoops, scrapers and squishers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide