Southshore Microfiber Extra Deep Pocket Sheets, 6-Piece
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Deep Pocket Sheets for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the Southshore Southshore Microfiber Extra Deep Pocket Sheets, 6-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Quality Craftsmanship & Signature Soft Fabric: You spend all day working hard. You deserve quality sleep in Extremely gentle, comfortable, and smooth Sheet Sets. Our Sheets are Hypo-Allergenic, breathable, Light weight, double-brushed for extra softness, shrinkage free, fade and dust mite resistant. You will wake up fresh and well rested.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Mattresses come in different varieties. Some are made from memory foam while others include pocket coils. Some have built-in pillow toppers while others have a low profile. Bedsheets, as a result, need to come in different sizes as well. If you have a high mattress, then you need deep pocket fitted sheets. These are sheets that have a deeper capacity than other fitted sheets, especially in the corner areas. As a result, they won’t ride up on your mattress as soon as you put them on. They are deep enough to accommodate high mattresses and fit properly on them while in use. There is nothing more frustrating than waking up in the morning and realizing the corners of your sheets have come off of the mattress.
Regular fitted sheets are between 7 to 14 inches deep. Deep pocket fitted sheets, on the other hand, start at around 15 inches. Some can be as deep as 22 inches depending on the brand. You can find out how deep the sheets are by looking for the pocket depth measurements. Before you buy your deep pocket sheets, make sure to measure your mattress. While you don’t want sheets that are too small, you also don’t want to end up with sheets that are too big as they will not stay put on your mattress.
Bedsheets come in many different materials. Cotton and microfiber are two of the most popular materials used for bedsheets. Cotton is a breathable material that is incredibly soft and comfortable. Cotton also stays cool at night, which is especially important if you’re a warm sleeper. Microfiber, which is made out of fine polyester fibers, is a highly durable option. it doesn’t pill like other polyester fabric. However, microfiber can be less breathable than cotton. As a result, if you have sensitive skin, it’s best to go with a cotton material.
The Buying Guide
- When buying deep pocket sheets, the most important thing is to get the size right. If the sheets are too small, the corners will ride up on your mattress. If they are too big, then you’ll have a lot of extra fabric that’s loose around your mattress. Begin by using a tape measure and check the depth by measuring from the very top of your mattress to the base. Press down on the top gently to compress it slightly. Remember that the sheets will be flush with the mattress and pull the top down a little bit. This is the measurement you want to look for in the pocket depth of your sheets. If the pocket depth is slightly bigger than your mattress, you shouldn’t have any issues. However, if there is a difference of more than one or two inches, you will not get the right fit. Don’t forget to also check the size of the bed. You can find deep pocket sheets for all common bed sizes, including twin, full, double, queen and king.
- Check to see what else is included with the deep pocket sheets. This way, you can have a matching bed set. Some fitted sheets are sold on their own, while others come with a matching flat sheet and pillowcases.
- The color of the deep pocket sheets helps to create an ambiance in your bedroom. Decide whether you want the sheets to match with your current comforter or bedspread, or if you want to go for a pop of color. Monochromatic hues create a subtle and relaxing look, while bold colors are more lively and energetic. Be sure to also consider other textiles in your bedroom, such as the curtains or a rug. Patterned sheets with florals or geometric shapes also help to establish your sense of style.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide