Sorbus Wine Rack Stand, 23-Bottle
Last updated date: January 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack you should buy.
Editor's Note September 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack for a detailed review of all the top wine racks.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Sorbus Sorbus Wine Rack Stand, 23-Bottle placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This creatively designed wine rack conveniently holds up to 23 bottles of your favorite wine. Each wine bottle is stored horizontally ensuring both the wine and the air bubbles are in contact with the cork. Keeping corks moist enables wine to stay fresh longer until you’re ready to enjoy. It is made of durable construction and strong castings for long-lasting use. The entire wine rack is purposely designed with a sleek and chic look to accent any home, kitchen, dining room, or wine cellar. The black coat finish gives a touch of refined elegance from the old French Quarter. Adorn your most prized bottles of wine while creating the most useful and convenient storage! This arched, free-standing wine rack also makes a great gift for that wine aficionado in your life or for any special occasion. This wine rack can be easily cleaned with a dry cloth for lasting quality years of use. It measures approximately 7”x13”x34” and holds most standard wine bottles wine bottles.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Racks
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, wine not only has the most health benefits, but it’s also free of fat and cholesterol. Different wines pair well with different dinner foods, so you may wish to have a few bottles on hand if you enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends, family members and coworkers. A quality wine rack is a must, and here’s what you need to know before you purchase one.
Determine how much space you have to work with. If you live in a small apartment, condo or home, you’ll want to go with a model like the Sorbus 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack. Not only does it take up a small amount of cabinet or countertop space, but it’s also stackable, detachable and foldable. You can easily store it out of the way when it’s not in use.
Review how often you throw a dinner party and how many bottles of wine you’d like to keep on hand. There are small units that hold just six wine bottles at a time, like the SODUKU Countertop Wine Rack, 6-Bottle. There are also models that are able to hold 40 bottles, and of course, you’ll find wine racks in between that hold 12 and 24 bottles.
Consider the construction material and the decor you already have in your home. There are gorgeous solid wood wine racks in a variety of finishes, as well as attractive metal racks. You’ll even come across metal wine racks that feature an elegant scroll design that looks great in a formal setting.
Check for any additional features the wine rack may have to offer. For example, some units hold wine glasses and also have a top shelf for ice buckets, fruit baskets or plates of cheese. You can also purchase wine racks in gift boxes if you’re looking for a housewarming or wedding gift.
The Wine Rack Buying Guide
- Smaller racks may have balance issues if they are not fully stocked.
- Large wine bottles and glasses that are made with wide bases don’t fit on the racks of some models. Review the size limits and compare them to the size of your wine bottles as you shop.
- Keep in mind that some wine racks require assembly. Check to see if the tools you need are included before you buy.
- The price of wine racks is related to the number of bottles the wine rack holds and its design. For example, a unit that holds 24 bottles of wine naturally costs less than a model that can hold 40 bottle, as it holds 16 less bottles. Design also plays a role in the overall price. The ANNA STAY Wall Mounted Wine Rack costs significantly more than the Sorbus 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack because it mounts to the wall, has a shelf for wine bottles, slots for hanging wine glasses, a decorative metal front and cork wine charms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide