Sorbus Corner Cabinet Lazy Susan Wedge Storage Organizer Bins
Last updated date: February 28, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lazy Susan Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lazy Susan Organizer you should buy.
Update as March 28, 2023:
Checkout The Best Lazy Susan Organizer for a detailed review of all the top lazy susan organizers.
In our analysis, the Sorbus Sorbus Corner Cabinet Lazy Susan Wedge Storage Organizer Bins placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WEDGE STORAGE BINS (4-PACK) — Keep your kitchen organized with lazy Susan containers, the perfect storage solution for corner base cabinets CLEAR VIEW FOR EASY ACCESS — Provides easy grab n’ go access — Saves time and hassle of searching through a cluttered refrigerator, freezer, or pantry cabinet — Easy to group food items and supplies by use, size, or type MULTI-PURPOSE — Great for fruits, veggies, packaged goods, yogurts, canned goods, drink boxes, baby food, condiments, cleaning supplies, bath products, makeup, and more — Versatile pantry organization bins for kitchen snack organizer, cabinet storage organizer, cupboard, bathroom, office, closet, craft room, laundry/utility room, garage, playroom, mudroom or entryway, etc VERSATILE WAYS TO USE — Wedge shape can be used together in half circle or individually like storage wedges — Add more bins to make a whole circle IDEAL CORNER DESIGN — Pie-shaped triangular design with deep storage — Built-in front carry handle — Stackable when not in use — Clear transparent color — Made of strong shatter-resistant PET plastic — BPA and Chlorine free — Clean by hand — DO NOT place in dishwasher — Measures approximately 10” L x 9.50” W x 4″ H
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lazy Susan Organizers
If you’re having trouble reaching items at the back of a big or awkwardly shaped cupboard, then you know a lazy Susan organizer is the way to go. This brilliant gadget is easy to use – all you have to do is spin it gently – enabling you to access any of the items you need. The best part about lazy Susan organizers is that they are also easy to install for homeowners. Many of them come ready to use, so you just have to place them in the cupboard.
When you’re buying a lazy Susan organizer, first start off by measuring the cupboard or counter space where you intend to put it. In order to turn properly all the way, the organizers needs to have full clearance within the space. Keep in mind that you should leave a little extra room on the sides as well, in case any of the items on the lazy Susan organizer hang off the edges. If there is a door on the cupboard, ensure it will close properly once the organizer is inside. Note that some lazy Susan organizers have a height of a few inches, which can affect what types of things you can place on them. Check to see whether the shelves in the cupboard are adjustable so that you can move them up if you need to accommodate any tall jars or other larger items.
When it comes to durability and longevity, you have to keep in mind that a lazy Susan organizer has moving parts – which means that things can break or stop spinning. Regardless of what type it is, all lazy Susan organizers consistent of a shelf (or multiple shelves if it is a tiered organizer) that rotate on an axis. It needs to be constructed well so that the shelf will not wobble or tilt while it turns.
The Lazy Susan Organizer Buying Guide
- In terms of materials, opt for one that is made from stainless steel, wood, stone or even plastic. These materials are strong and easy to clean. If you’re placing it in a cupboard, the aesthetic of the organizer doesn’t matter as much, since the doors will be closed most of the time. However, if you’re placing it on a counter or table, it’s a good idea to make sure it matches with the rest of the accessories and gadgets in the room. For example, if you have chrome appliances, opt for a lazy Susan organizer in a chrome finish.
- When it comes to cleaning, it’s always best to choose materials that can simply be wiped down with a wet cloth. Whether you’re storing spices or craft supplies, it’s likely that there will be spills and drips from time to time. If you don’t clean the lazy Susan organizer, parts of it can get sticky which may affect how well it turns. Hard plastic is one of the easiest materials to clean, as is stainless steel. Keep in mind that you should let the lazy Susan fully dry after cleaning before you add the items back on its shelf.
- If you have a corner cabinet, opt for a lazy Susan organizer that comes in a kidney shape instead of a complete circle. This leaves enough room for the door of the cabinet to close properly while still maximizing your available storage space. Many of these types of organizers have wedge-shaped compartments that go on the lazy Susan, helping you keep your items neat and tidy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide