Sorbus Countertop Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottle
Last updated date: March 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack for a detailed review of all the top wine racks.
If you're searching for a countertop wine rack, this model is an excellent choice. It comes with three stackable tiers that hold up to 12 wine bottles at a time. The rack is sturdy and has an elegance about it, thanks to the high-end finish.
In our analysis of 41 expert reviews, the Sorbus Countertop Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottle placed 5th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make a toast to showcasing up to 12 wine bottles with the Sorbus 3-Tier Wine Rack! Created with timeless style, this stackable wine stand is perfect for both new wine collectors and expert connoisseurs. It’s functional, coordinates well with existing décor, and ideal for any flat surface in your kitchen, dining room, wine cellar, or home bar. With a beautiful circular shape, each wine bottle is stored horizontally ensuring both the wine and the air bubbles are in contact with the cork. Its versatility allows you to use each tier individually or stack vertically without wobbling or tilting! Add multiple wine racks to entertain family and friends during your next cocktail hour, holiday, or special occasion. When not in use, simply detach each tier for easy storage.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Racks
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, wine not only has the most health benefits, but it’s also free of fat and cholesterol. Different wines pair well with different dinner foods, so you may wish to have a few bottles on hand if you enjoy hosting dinner parties for friends, family members and coworkers. A quality wine rack is a must, and here’s what you need to know before you purchase one.
Determine how much space you have to work with. If you live in a small apartment, condo or home, you’ll want to go with a model that takes up a small amount of cabinet or countertop space, but that also is stackable, detachable and foldable. You can easily store it out of the way when it’s not in use.
Review how often you throw a dinner party and how many bottles of wine you’d like to keep on hand. There are small units that hold just six wine bottles at a time, like the SODUKU Countertop Wine Rack, 6-Bottle. There are also models that are able to hold 40 bottles, and of course, you’ll find wine racks in between that hold 12 and 24 bottles.
Consider the construction material and the decor you already have in your home. There are gorgeous solid wood wine racks in a variety of finishes, as well as attractive metal racks. You’ll even come across metal wine racks that feature an elegant scroll design that looks great in a formal setting.
Check for any additional features the wine rack may have to offer. For example, some units hold wine glasses and also have a top shelf for ice buckets, fruit baskets or plates of cheese. You can also purchase wine racks in gift boxes if you’re looking for a housewarming or wedding gift.
The Wine Rack Buying Guide
- Smaller racks may have balance issues if they are not fully stocked.
- Large wine bottles and glasses that are made with wide bases don’t fit on the racks of some models. Review the size limits and compare them to the size of your wine bottles as you shop.
- Keep in mind that some wine racks require assembly. Check to see if the tools you need are included before you buy.
- The price of wine racks is related to the number of bottles the wine rack holds and its design. For example, a unit that holds 24 bottles of wine naturally costs less than a model that can hold 40 bottles, as it holds 16 fewer bottles. Design also plays a role in the overall price. The ANNA STAY Wall Mounted Wine Rack costs significantly more than other models because it mounts to the wall, has a shelf for wine bottles, slots for hanging wine glasses, a decorative metal front and cork wine charms.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide