Solano Moda 1750W High Performance Professional Ceramic Hair Dryer
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Solano Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Solano Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Solano Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top solano hair dryers.
For a professional-quality experience every time you dry and style your hair, look no further. This hair dryer uses a combination of ionic technology and infrared heat to dry hair quickly, all while maintaining its silkiness and shine. An internal silencer helps to keep the process relaxing, too.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Solano Moda High Performance Ceramic Hair Dryer placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Moda is a 1750W high performance ceramic hair dryer that features an AC Italian Motor with a tested life span of 1500 hours and is equipped with Ionic Technology that enhances smoothness and shine without sacrificing body or bounce and keeps hair hydrated and healthy. Weighing only 1.2 pound, Moda has a compact ergonomic design that is capable of reaching 98 MPH in air speed, Moda is a lightweight hair dryer that is ideal for faster drying and healthier looking styles. Included are 2 precision nozzles, 9 ft power cord, an internal silencer, 3 speed controls and 3 temperature settings including cold shot and far infrared heat that dries hair in minutes reducing hairs’ exposure to excess heat and creating gorgeous salon quality styles that are smoother and shinier. The Moda High Performance Ceramic Hair Dryer comes with a 2 year warranty.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Solano Hair Dryers
Choosing the perfect hair dryer can feel overwhelming. After all, there are countless options on the market, and everyone has different hair care needs. From quiet hair dryers to those designed for a professional styling experience, there truly is something for every buyer.
If you are looking for a quick dry time with less frizz, you might consider a hair dryer that features ceramic technology. This variety has a ceramic coating inside, which works by distributing heat evenly to allow for a better drying experience.
Even better, ceramic hair dryers use sensors to determine the ambient heat wherever you are and then emit as little heat as possible over that amount to ensure a quick dry. If you have thin hair or want to add definition, a ceramic hair dryer might be your best bet.
Another popular option on the market today is the ionic hair dryer, which uses negative ions to dry your hair. Negative ions don’t open the hair cuticle, which allows for a sleeker look than a ceramic dryer can provide.
It’s also possible to use a lower heat setting with an ionic dryer than with other models, which can be a great choice for naturally dry or frizzy hair. You might even find that curl definition is improved through use of an ionic dryer.
Hair dryers also come with a variety of heat settings, promises of quick dry times, cool blast options and attachments like diffusers or concentrator nozzles so that you can truly customize your experience and finished look. They also have a variety of wattages, which provide varying degrees of power for your hair drying needs.
Finally, be sure to consider the weight and size of a hair dryer, particularly if you have a lot of hair. Lighter hair dryers or those with a shorter handle might be more comfortable if you have thick or long hair and might need to hold the unit for a prolonged period of time.
The Solano Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- When shopping for a hair dryer, consider your needs. Do you want a quick dry? Many models have this functionality. Are you more concerned with a quiet hair dryer, so as to avoid waking family members early in the morning? Look for a unit with a noise inhibitor.
- If professional styling is important to you, consider a ceramic hair dryer or one that uses ionic technology. These units are specifically designed to keep hair looking sleek.
- Look for a hair dryer with multiple heat settings to allow you more control over your styling options. Thin, fine or dry hair often responds best to lower heat settings. Coarse or thick hair may require the extra heat of higher settings.
- Some hair dryers have a function that allows you to use a blast of cool air. This is a great way to seal your hair cuticle, and the cool blast works especially well if it’s done near the end of your drying time.
- If you have curly hair, consider a dryer with a diffuser. If you like to straighten your hair, use a machine with a concentrator nozzle to focus the air and help enhance a sleeker look.
- Never use a hair dryer in or around water. Before turning power on to the unit, be sure that all water is wiped up and turned off. Instruct children to do the same.
- Unplug your hair dryer when it is not in use to prevent the risk of fire.
- Do not touch the grates on your hair dryer after it has been in use for a prolonged period, as you could risk burning yourself.
- When your hair dryer is cool, use a damp cloth to wipe the grates at the front and back of the unit. Dust will accumulate on the hair dryer over time, which can lead to unpleasant smells during use. You can also use compressed air to clean your hair dryer, as long as it is not plugged in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide