SoJourner Kaleidoscope Rave Glasses, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rave Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rave Glasses you should buy.
Editor's Note March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Rave Glasses for a detailed review of all the top rave glasses.
You'll get two sets of rave glasses in this package, each in a different design so you can share with your fellow partygoers. The lenses have a funky kaleidoscope design that create a prism effect, adding a little more fun to the evening. Best of all, they're lightweight, so you'll forget they're on as you hang out and have a good time.
In our analysis, the SoJourner SoJourner Kaleidoscope Rave Glasses, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These eye-popping kaleidoscope rave glasses are a super fun way to stand out from the crowd. They're the perfect accessory for your concert, festival, disco or dance party outfit. And they're a blast at fireworks displays!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rave Glasses
If you’ve ever been to a rave, you know they can be quite an experience. By definition, a rave is a gathering at a public place like a warehouse where partygoers gather to dance and interact. Usually you’ll have music played by a DJ, although less formal raves may just have someone hooking up a smartphone to a sound system to stream some music.
Naturally, when you see the term “rave glasses,” you could assume they’re designed specifically for use at these gatherings. Although rave glasses are perfect for raves, they aren’t the only use for them. You can wear rave glasses at concerts, fireworks shows, during barhopping or even at a party at a friend’s house.
The trademark feature of rave glasses is the way they manipulate light. Rave glasses are built with diffraction lenses, which embed special gratings into the lens that can split light into its individual color spectrum. But there are different kinds if diffraction lenses, as well as kaleidoscope lenses, which refract and bend light waves that pass through the lenses for a kaleidoscope effect.
You may want to try various types of diffraction lenses, as well as some kaleidoscope lenses. You’ll get a unique experience with each wear that livens up your night, as well as adding a fun conversation piece during your night out.
The Rave Glasses Buying Guide
- Rave glasses are built to enhance the experience of the wearer, but they’re most effective in environments with plenty of light. If there’s a dance floor with flashing lights, for instance, or a fireworks show, you’ll get maximum benefits from them. Otherwise, you may find you’re searching for light sources to enjoy the effect.
- The appearance of the glasses comes into play, as well. Find one with fun, funky frames and you’ll make everyone around you smile while you’re enjoying your evening.
- Some rave glasses come in sets. This will give you at least one spare pair or, if you choose, you’ll have one or two to pass out to friends.
- Check the weight of the frames and lenses before you buy. A heavy pair of glasses will drag you down as you’re trying to have a good time.
- Most rave glasses are sold as “one size fits all.” This means you won’t have to check sizes. However, you may find there’s a range to the head sizes these will fit. Check the measurements before buying.
- Some rave glasses can be flimsy. PVC frames will hold up well under stress and stainless-steel hinges will resist rusting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide